FanFiction.Net
for Risqué

10/6/2007 c1 2Anaeli
its funny cause i wouldn't expect it!
6/15/2007 c1 14OtherBlueGirl
You should do more on this. It's too cute to be left alone.
3/1/2007 c1 2Aspiring Empath
HOLY MOLY ROLLY POLY OLY! *is amazed* Way to be Ophilly. Albeit different from your other stories, still a smashing good plot. Love the whole angsty but accepting "me, gay? who knew" thing Jack has going down.

Absolutely wonderful. An A+ in my eyes.

Much Love

**Starrie**
2/27/2007 c1 ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr
GUESS WHO IS REVIEWING? *dances* Thank you, Cable Man. I am forever in your debt...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! Finally... my dreams are coming true! Now all we need is a Maddie/Bobby fic... but I'm not one to push. *falls off chair*

You completely ruled this alternate reality, m'dear. Fantastic! I love how you didn't push too much... you kept Jack fully in character with him still denying his sexuality, but you also let him be... well... himself.

Perfect.

I'm very proud of you for writing this! I know that because Maddie and Jack are perfect together it's hard to write them paired with anyone else... but this seriously was wonderful. A one time wonderful writing masterpiece! (You have no idea how close I was to writing "wasterpiece" just to keep the w thing going...)

*sigh*

I think I've rambled enough! Love you!

~/Addy/~
2/27/2007 c1 24varicose
Wow, powerful and amazing. The way you question jacks mind and test his limits just tops a great oneshot.

Love and Respect,

Jackdrinksjack
2/27/2007 c1 Eveline Wulf
I really, really, really loved this story. Risque was wonderfully written by a talented writer. (Yes, you do have talent, Heather). Adding to my favorites :)
2/27/2007 c1 ProTempore
Yay! Nice angst-less slash about Jack. I would add this to my favorites although I'm a little too lazy to sign in as of now. Honestly, I always thought that Daniel was a great character. I was just a little scared to see what was going on with Maddie in this story (before I found out there wasn't one). I'm happy to see you've expanded somewhat on his character. Anyway, great job. Make more!
2/27/2007 c1 1Mart7
Haha how sweet = )

I have to admit that sincere love between men is a very beautiful thing. As much as it is between women and between a man and a woman.

I like this very much, darling, welcome back x )

Love,

Mart
2/26/2007 c1 1Rinse and Repeat
Jack/Daniel.

Jack Daniels.

Jack's Daniel's.

:]

Okay, enough of that. It's about time you wrote this. I'm very glad you did too. I love the Jack/Daniel pairing even though I'm not all slashy like you. This short little story is well written, and I think its in character with Jack. He's confused by what he's feeling and you did a good job of conveying that.

As you know, I love the ending very much. It fits the story very well, and it does a great job of closing it neatly. Its really well done. Congrats on the great slash.

+Athena Moralias.