for Ayumu's Random Train of Thought

12/19/2007 c2 3MrEmperor
Interesting. I'm just wondering why so may of the Azumanga Daioh fics are based on the supernatural...
11/12/2007 c3 4AddleBoy
Another great chapter. For some reason, I think this would make a great manga. Why it would be specifically a manga, I don't know. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
11/12/2007 c1 Subterranean Renaissance Faire
...

I wonder what Osaka would do if she watched 'Invasion of the Body-Snatchers'.

Great fic. XD

~'Dux
10/26/2007 c2 41Anime Rebirth
Only from the warped mind of Ayumu Kasuga could a world like this exsist. I also liked how you featured the minor characters in this one, and giving them all special powers. This is different but really fun, so until then. take care...AR

'till next time
10/25/2007 c2 3punky326
Wow, this is cool. Yeah, I agree with the guy below me. This should be entitled "The Melancholy of Ayumu Kasuga" XD Y'know with the whole confined space, and special abilities thing. I like it so far. Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

See ya around!
10/25/2007 c2 4AddleBoy
This is pretty interesting. I'd like to read more of this soon. It reminds me a little bit of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but it has its own uniqueness.
10/25/2007 c1 AddleBoy
lol Osaka's got one very warped mind. nice job.

VERY THIN ICE?
4/4/2007 c1 itachiooze
Thats werid...:D
3/3/2007 c1 1RandomlyRandomness
Rari Raru Rara? I think Ayumu should look at Lalila's name again. So what's next? Yotsuba coming along and starts asking Ayumu questions?