for The Water Supply

11/3/2017 c23 Guest
You are a great writer
11/3/2017 c23 Guest
Can you write a fanfic ginny as a shy girl and love with draco from first year of hogwarts...
6/7/2016 c22 HahaChloChlo
What about Hermione? I don't think Lucius would be ok if Draco dated Hernmione. Not that I am a Draco/Hermione shipper. I actually prefer Harry/Ginny, and Ron/Hermione. But, other stories are ok, since I am writing a fanfic of my own.
4/18/2016 c27 Padfoot
Are you going to continue it was really good with allhthe couples.
2/9/2016 c1 Guest
UPDATE! Loving the DG action though
1/14/2015 c27 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Yeah! But you gotta actually update regularly in order to finish off some of these stories (grin). I love the chapter! And glad that Draco is at least warming up to Ginny! Now to get Ginny to warm up to Draco...(shakes head)

Update please! And look! No cliffie! :D:D

Julie :)
1/13/2015 c27 AD Lewis
You seriously need more Harry/Millie time haha

A cute read so far :)
1/12/2015 c27 Kali-blue
Glad to see an update. Would enjoy another slice of Luna and Pansy. Kali
12/27/2014 c26 DarkViolet7258
I feel for Ginny
8/17/2014 c26 CocoCatFTW
Aw I'm really enjoying it and then it ends. It's so good i can't wait for the next chapter.
8/2/2014 c26 JulieMalfoyZabini
Hah, scribophile! That's a funny word (grin) I loved the chapter, and I'm sure that Ginny will take the bloody challenge :D I just realized that this fic hadn't been updated (before today) since November 25, 2013 (shakes head) That's almost a year! But anyway...I loved the chapter and I'm now leaving! GOODBYE WORLD!

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
8/1/2014 c26 Sara O. Su
Please update soon! I really like this story. It's hilarious and has very unique pairings
Love-Sara
12/27/2013 c25 DarkViolet7258
Well I agree with Fred it was a bit too much even if he liked it :)
11/25/2013 c25 LifeOfPie
I have a question...can I have more?
I really like the Ginny/Draco, but I think sooner or later they're gonna hafta realize they really do like each other. I love your Snape! I think your Luna and Pansy pairing is a little unexplained, so they should probably have a scene of, like, why they like each other. I tend to like Ron and Hermione, but I also love Gred and Forge-I mean Fred and George, so...
Snape/Trelawney has never been my favorite but I love both of them individually-of course, I love Snape more. Um...yeah.
11/20/2013 c25 6NovemberDreamin