for I Hate this Plan

8/21/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
at Face's snort, I leaned over, grabbed Murdock's hat off his head, and whacked Face with it. Then, I carefully replaced the hat back on the captain's head. i can see that happening

Glad they all survived the crash and were able to make it back to base alive.

Hannibal was so smart to guess what Faces problem was.

BA ready to carry Face and knock him down to do it. Sounds like him.
8/5/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Ah, Nice very nice. As you would say, Hannibal's plans almost never work they way he thinks but they do work. It's kinda odd really but shrugs. Anyways, loved the tenseness when they were all in the chopper. And it made me wonder if Hannibal ended up with a concussion when it crashed. Glad that the guys were able to work everything out in the end. I really loved the story and I know that you haven't posted anything recently. I really hope that you are still writing your stories. I would love to see more of them. Have a great weekend.
4/27/2003 c1 MG
Loved it when BA made his point to FACEY!
11/26/2001 c1 35The Confused One
Wow this is REALLY good! I like A LOT! You REALLY know the guys!
9/3/2001 c1 6Janice Cox
Good plot and good characterization. The story is told in the first person (Hannibal), however, and somehow doesn't quite have the grittiness one would expect of a war-time story. Recommended for its nifty "pre-series" perspective and good storytelling.
7/9/2001 c1 4Meg the fierce lady
Awwwww! That was awesome! Great fic! I'm going downstairs to laugh at my sister trying to do Yoga... hee hee! Keep writing, Ldot!
7/7/2001 c1 Annemieke