for The House of Hell

11/30/2014 c27 Guest
Don't leave us in suspense! Finish the story!
11/30/2014 c28 Guest
Finish it!
11/19/2014 c28 Dramioneloverforever2000
Omg plz update this story is one of the best I've ever read! I so wanna know what happens!
10/31/2014 c28 AngelicBitch416
Please update soon! I have been waiting forever it feels like!
10/14/2014 c2 Fullmetal11791
Soooo. They are all legal adults besides Harry. Parental consent or no parental consent, taking them against their will is abduction. Which is obviously illegal. Also, that door "contract" wouldn't be legally binding as they were forced to touch it against their will. Easiest way out of this situation would be for Malfoy to leave for those four hours and get into contact with his family lawyer, and get the tv company shut down and the hosts arrested. Would be super simple given the circumstances.
10/1/2014 c28 Pissedoffreader
You haven't finished the story for months! Finish it
9/21/2014 c13 BIGGER POTTERFAN
Tigers don't roar. At all. They chuff.
9/21/2014 c12 BIGGER POTTERFAN
Haha read this story twice, love this but tho
8/1/2014 c28 maroonandgoldscarves14
I hope that blaise finds his true love, harry and ginny end up together, theo stops using drugs, pansy gets her guy, and (obviously!;}) that draco and hermione become a couple! Well at least thats how it ends in my mind...
7/3/2014 c28 1MissBehavior
Yay, another chapter! I'm so glad you updated, it's been so long! I had to reread the last four chapters because I was totally lost, but now I'm back in the game and waiting for more. You have to keep writing, I really want to know where this is going. It's a bit sad that Theo had to leave the house, I was hoping for some relief of all the sexual tension between him and Blaise (in the form of kissing, snogging and other very graphic stuff that I hope you will write). I'm also very curious how Draco and Hermione will progress, and I really loved the tent scene when Draco wondered if perhaps it was all real (duh, Draco). I had hoped for some hugging turned kissing material, but I'm willing to wait for the real Dramoine action, but you really have to keep updating. Here's a virtual package of motivation, now go write!
6/30/2014 c28 Guest
I think this story is amazing but it's killing me that u have not updated. I know that it might be hard but please update soon. I thought he might be on drugs. Is there anything more than friendship going on between Zabini and theo? When will the romance start with Draco and hermione. PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE!ยง
5/10/2014 c28 2JustSingingALoveSong
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOON!
5/9/2014 c28 SuperPotterWhoLockFan
I KNEW IT! I knew Theo was on drugs! I remember I was reading a chapter (I don't remember which one) and all of the sudden I just stopped and said out loud "He's a drug-addict!" (I got some weird looks from my friend) Okay sorry, that was unnecessary... Anyway, I really like this story, even though I was skeptical at first so I really hope to read more!
4/30/2014 c28 24The Last Poison Apple
I'm actually really glad to see Theo go bc he was a piece of work. I'm also glad to see you're back c;
4/28/2014 c28 3Melmer1
I love it!
I read everything in 2 days :D I really like how Blaise and Hermione are bonding and so on. :)
667 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »