for The House of Hell

4/21/2014 c28 5DarkestInk
It's great to have you back! Definitely missed reading this. Also, going to miss Theo but if it had to be anyone just yet, I'm glad that it was him. I'm thinking that up next for elimination is one of the two boys of the golden trio or even Blaise. I really can't wait to read more!
4/20/2014 c28 6panneler-san
Oh, God, how long has it been? I had a heart-attack when I saw the update. There's so much going on!
Dammit, Theo! Dammit, Malfoy!
God, this story has a special place in my heart. There is so much emotion between the characters. The friendship, the love, the hatred... It seems like Malfoy is starting to come to terms with the fact that he and Hermione are no longer enemies. I'm not sure if he likes her yet, to be perfectly honest - maybe he does and isn't aware, or he has for quite some time, or we're still a long ways off.
Either way, I hope the clips on the Red Carpet challenge shocked him enough to see the possibility of romance.
And I could be wrong, but is it just me or does there seem to be something more than friendship between Blaise and Theo?
I have a feeling that Ron is the next to go. He's just... you know... He hasn't done much. He should go hang out with his girlfriend. I'd love to see Harry go, shock everyone, but that's quite impossible, seeing as the entire wizarding world would be outraged and stop watching.
This review has gone on far too long.
Excellent work.
9/18/2013 c2 1coolgems1630
Seems good so far. I like it. How long are they supposed to live inside the house though?
7/10/2013 c27 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE 33333333333 i absolutely adore this story 3
7/7/2013 c27 3annasays15
I read this story so quickly and I LOVE it... Just sad to see that it hasn't been updated recently. Please finish it. I'm dying to know what happens! :D
6/12/2013 c27 5Hufflepuff's Princess
update please
6/9/2013 c10 Hogwartswimmer16
Hermione would NEVER EVER EVER like twilight. NEVER.
5/30/2013 c27 1thatsjustusxx
I really wish that you would update, because I really enjoy this story and it would be such a shame if you abandoned the story.
4/8/2013 c27 1Evland123
I LOVE IT.
NO SERIOUSLY,
I WANT TO MARRY THIS STORY.

ITS AMAZING,
PLEASE WRITE MORE.

I REALISE THIS ISN'T CONSTRUCTIVE.
BUT,
I LOVE IT.
3/1/2013 c27 kerreb7
Hey I really liked the concept and the idea of a show I read it all in one day please update the ending its kinda like big brother I want to know but I don't want to know also I loved the song choices and also why is the guy I love the most always the one who turns out to be gay yes I know he's fictional but I still love blaise : )
2/10/2013 c27 17Hattie1997
I love, love, love this story. It had me gripped. Please update soon; I can't wait to see how it ends. Once again, I love it. Good job.
2/1/2013 c27 4Maureen Ponderosa
I love this story so much! It's amazing! At first, I was really hoping for some Dramione but the slow progression really makes it more realistic! I love this story and I really hope you'll update again soon!
12/28/2012 c27 1TheFreeElf394
It really saddens me when I see such an amazing story and then read it, only to find out that it is incomplete :( I really hope you find the inspiration you need to finish this story :) If I can be of any assistance, whether it be ideas, writing or beta-ing, please let me know.

Out of curiosity, approximately when do you think you will be posting the next chapter?

This story really is amazing. I was reading it non-stop for the past two days xD

Don't let it go to waste :)
12/26/2012 c27 paincreatesheroes
Hey I have read your story and I love it!
Please keep writing!
10/27/2012 c27 19AWiltedRoseSighs
I love this story. I have read every chapter so far, and cannot wait to see where it goes.
667 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »