for Unfaithful

11/1/2017 c9 typroctor-ewaguy
You certainly have a gift for comedy.
11/1/2017 c6 typroctor-ewaguy
You call that 'M'. You might read the writer 'Tornadomoose'. This was very well written and you're a very skillful writer.
7/17/2017 c14 Guest
So the only way that Ziva could think of to snap this guys neck was to screw him(literally) first? The David women in this story are a bunch of skanky whores
7/17/2017 c12 Guest
Have to give this story up, it got really stupid this chapter.
8/5/2016 c16 Guest
All of these linked stories...so good! I could see everything you wrote, like a movie. It was awesome. Thank you for sharing these with us fans! If you have time to write more, please do!
2/18/2016 c4 Guest
I don't see how Tony can honestly forgive Ziva for keeping this kind of secret from him, don't see how she deserves it and that's considering I'm a big Ziva fan.
7/24/2015 c16 Guest
now that is what I call a work of art! superb, just exquisite.

Tiva love
5/8/2014 c16 Guest
Loved it!
4/5/2013 c15 11OurSongSweetcheeks
Awww thats so cute the last bit :) x
2/3/2013 c3 Christinou
breat story so far, but that eye thing is not true, blue blue can indeed be brown or green as well as blue
11/9/2011 c4 18Liraeyn
I love the part where Abby's talking about Sciuto-McGee syndrome. That's one of those priceless Abby moments. And I'm looking forward to seeing Ziva's mom.
6/22/2011 c16 BellaVictoria
This is the first ever fanfic I came across. I Googled Tiva and then somewhere in the results this came out. I loved it so much that I created an account so I can read more. I browsed some of your other fanfic and I must say...you are a very good writer. I can actually picture the scenes in my head as you write coz the dialogue is so much like the characters themselves on the show. I hope you keep writing.
1/4/2011 c16 5rebelmagnus
Is there more? Great Story!
11/18/2010 c16 2Bree Trip-Annytts
That was soooooooooooo good, i loved every minute of it!
11/12/2010 c1 2chrlgrl1
I love all four of these stories and would love to see another one. Is this one complete?
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »