for Streams of Consciousness

5/21 c8 13Unseen Watcher
Cool! Though he will follow what orders he will now. I like that you showed just how powerful (though not all, heh), Vincent can be. Thanks!
12/31/2019 c8 bloodshound
THAT... was ALL sorts of AWESOME! You got the characters exactly right...
Alucard is SUCH a fight nut.
3/22/2019 c8 guest
GREAT story! love it love it love it!
10/27/2018 c6 3Chasta-Dex Twitches
God. Father Anderson just has horrible luck in this fic.
11/14/2015 c8 3Mumia0813
lol wat an ending, i didnt kno alucard couldnt cross large bodies of water...he seemed so OP to me.
4/1/2015 c8 bookworm4ever81
Wow, this story was well written. The only thing that I would recommend, is that you post it as a crossover, which it is. I pitied Father Anderson for half a moment only due to the fact that his attack on Vincent went so abysmally wrong on him. Maybe if he had listened, he wouldn't have had his own knives stuck in himself. But, then he wouldn't be who he is if he did, so the point is moot. Anyways, great job, I hope that if you ever decide to do a crossover like this again, I get a chance to read it.
3/10/2012 c8 57Avenging Neko
Whee, archive trolling. I just thought it'd be nice to leave a review and tell you someone found and really liked this short crossover. :)

I liked that Vinvent was nice to Seras and protected her from the fire spells. Hee. And Alucard's just insane. .
3/10/2012 c8 Avenging Neko

6/4/2010 c6 2Der Kaiser
should have had alucard have full release
6/3/2010 c8 7GeorginoschkaVincen
jeeej,i LOVE this story *-*

i had the same idea,befor reading your story xD

i thought about that alucard and vincent look the same and i trought about who would win..

than i trought about what would happen if vincent would be in hellsing..

so i started to wirte a fan fiction and draw a comic

but now..if read your story and..i feel like a idiot,because your story is SOOOO AWESOME!

argh! xD

i love it!

i wish there where more storys about hellsing and vincent valentine ._.
5/17/2010 c7 Larane
Great action, and freakin' hilarious. Enjoyed it muchly. Thanks! :)
4/30/2010 c7 10minoki
amazing! love all the action! lol
2/20/2010 c8 2Razzika
I do hope that you intend to do a sequel of some sort, this was quite an interesting (and awesome!) story.
11/5/2009 c8 AccountDismissed
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! I love Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 and I love Alucard from Hellsing and the fact that you joined them together in one single spectacular story was awesome. Your style was amzing and the sequence of events reviting, I couldn't stop reading till the end. I hope you're serious about the sequel to this story because I'd really love to read more joint Vincent-Alucard mayhem. Again, terrific story.
8/3/2009 c8 iron elsar