for A Ghost Named Phineas

10/15/2008 c6 33Rubidia
lol, gotta love a cattle prod! Actually, there's an interesting story I have about cattle prods and Disney...

WARNING: A long, pointless, slightly boring story that no one really cares about follows this warning. Beware.

So, I went to Disney World this summer with my aunt and uncle and sister. First time the two of us had gone somewhere wihtout our parents together. So, my sister was constantly clinging to me, afraid I would like wander off and fall into the lagoon or something. So while we were taking a frozen lemonade break, we were all discussing this, and my sister said that she should get a shock collar for me so that whenever I got more than two feet away, she could shock me and drag me back. So I said if she were to do that, I would get a cattle prod and constantly poke her with it. So for the rest of the trip, I was constantly poking her and making Z! noises. I succeeded in thoroughly irritating her. Very productive.
7/3/2007 c6 4Melanie Gracey
Excellent story! I love how you write the HHGs. Your story is very funny! Great job. :)
6/28/2007 c6 Aquarian Wolf
Aw, such a sweet ending! How can you not love Phinny, even if he does go emo for a while? Looking forward to reading more from you!
6/3/2007 c5 14Aquarian Wolf
*gasp* Cliffhanger! DUN DUN DUN! I hope you're able to update soon, I love this story!
3/27/2007 c3 Aquarian Wolf
Great chapter! But I don't think it's possible for you to write a bad one. :p

This struck a cord with me:

A few minutes later, Phineas’s craze had faded. He couldn’t remember a thing. But the audience in front of him sat in a shocked silence, so he must have done well, right? As if to confirm this, they began to cheer.

I had the same thing happen to me once during a skit for Spanish class in high school. I got the award for the best female performance and had everyone in hysterics. Just wish I knew what I'd done that was so funny...Especially since I can hardly speak Spanish and the entire bit was in Spanish.

So many wonderful little Gus lines in this.

Oh, and: "Phineas held up a souvenir Disney World map. “Our ride was already on the map. See, it’s that little one by the river.”

had me cracking up.
3/15/2007 c2 Aquarian Wolf
Sorry, I'll try to remember to log in next time...

What a fun chapter! I'm loving this story so much! I was so happy to see Ariel come back. She and Ezra are a great match. Also, nice to see Phinny and Ming-Na are still together. (Don't give up Phinny! Long distance relationships can work! I'm proof!) Sorry, I can sympathesize with him there. :p

Keep up the great work!
3/15/2007 c2 32swarlock
I always liked A Boy Named Charlie Brown myself. Keep up the good work.
3/8/2007 c1 14Aquarian Wolf
Great song parodies (as always). I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. The story is really sweet. It's always nice to see Phinny get attention.

Oh boy, Batty's rap just won't leave my head now.

I like how you bring in more obscure characters, those poor little animated guys lost to time and a lack of SUPER SPECIAL FIVE DISC 6 BILLION HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES UBER MEGA FANTABULOUS SPLENDIFEROUS BUY THIS OR DIE A HORRIBLE GRUSOME DEATH NOW PLATNIUM EDITION DVDS!
3/7/2007 c1 16Werecat Boy
Great first chapter! I always love the style of humor that you bring into your stories, and how you write for the HHGs.

Really interested in seeing where the story is going to go. I've loved the movie A Boy Named Charlie Brown myself (but then I loved just about every single Peanuts movie). :p

I also love how you incorporated Batty and Chula into the story. I remember Ferngully, but that was such a long time I think I hardly forget even most of the story.

And once again, your song parodies are always so brilliant and creative. I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter of this.