for Kingdom Hearts III

5/19/2019 c1 Guest
This puts me to sleep faster than melatonin
12/2/2013 c15 Gry17
Wow, I hope Logan, Donald and Goofy will come back to help finish the battle for good.
12/4/2011 c20 31Erin Primette
How's your progress with the next chapter? I can't wait to know!
9/12/2011 c20 14PrismRain13
OMG... This is majorly epic and awesome!

Great idea, I like Logan; he's sorta like an older, more mature Sora(Sora's still adorable:) I also like the new worlds u added, no one ever sees Dumbo's World :(

I'm writing my own KH3 story, check it out?

Please update! Or at least tell me how it'll turn out? If u need suggestions, I could give u some; just ask!

Your friendly neighbourhood nerd,

Prism
6/6/2011 c9 26Whiteling
And isn't it natural for elephant with big ears? I mean they all do right?
2/19/2010 c4 8Sora Tayuya
Ok, I don't get like two parts. So far it has been real good, but what exactly did you mean by "It was frosting his ability to hold the Keyblade"? And what did it mean when the keyblade randomly warped to Donald and goofy, then vanished? I just would like to know what it meant, I wasn't very sure.
2/15/2010 c20 3Energy witch
Awesome! The third chapter of the Aladdin trilogy!

Hey, any chances you can have Logan, Donald and Goofy visit New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog)? If you're interested, besides it's just asuggestion...^^;
2/15/2010 c13 Energy witch
That's telling Frollo off!

I got plenty of comeback myself.
2/15/2010 c12 Energy witch
That was totally wicked! XD

And any friend/fan of John the enforcer is a friend of mine.
2/15/2010 c11 Energy witch
ALRIGHT! Glad you got Logan to stick up for Friar Tuck, giving that Sheriff a good tongue lashing. ;)
1/9/2009 c17 12PrinceRoxas
Hey, looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Bedknobs and Broomsticks would make a great KH world.
8/30/2008 c21 Heather
Depends on what chapters. Can't you just replace a chapter (If you want to put a chapter in a certian spot) with the one you're making and move them all up?
7/30/2008 c13 Heather
I've been reading this for the past hour now. THIS IS AWSOME! As SOON as I can remember my password, I'll favorite this. But if I don't, Don't worry! I'll be keeping an eye on you anyway (BEHOLD! THE POWER OF THE FAVORITES LINKS!)
7/29/2008 c20 You need help
A nice try and interesting. Your dialoge needs lots of help. Sorry to say, I don't like it. Simple facts are you cannot grasp the Kingdom Hearts feeling. May be should not even try to add well known characters in your stories.
9/8/2007 c7 14CeeCee Red
okay, did you intentionally make Logan a smart ass like Sora was in the second game? the 'Lard Butt' line rules!
21 Page 1 2 Next »