for Unforgettable Amnesiac

1/7/2016 c1 PrettyChelsea
Cool concept. The idea Joren having amnesia. The guy deserves second chance
8/7/2012 c1 33TheTinyestOne
That was much better than I expected
11/15/2011 c1 yay
I'm going to look into the sequel.
1/12/2009 c1 10Ally-Marty
Aww! What a nice story. I like 'saving' Joren. :D
12/17/2006 c1 JoyAnna
I Loved it, it's amazing!I REALLY like how joren is in this.

And sorry But I must say this again It's awsome i'll probably read it Oh I don't know, A HUNDRED TIMES!Keep up the good, no awsome work.
4/25/2006 c1 abi
i really like this idea, giving joren a new start, clever
12/11/2005 c1 1CopperCurrency
Hey, you know when I first started to read Protector of the small, I liked Joren. I still do, evern knowing he did all those things to Kel in the book. Yourstory is very fascinating. With Joren having amneisa and everything. I look forward tot he next chapter. Your story has me, and I'm guessing, everyone else, already falling for Joren even now as we speak of the new him. Your story is very well done. I'll be checking freqently for the enxt chapter.

.::.thundersecrets.::.
7/20/2005 c1 3Jjinks
I love it. I like your idea of having Joren forget everything instead of being killed. I think that would cause him more pain. As long as everyone was mean to him.
7/9/2005 c1 3Poetic License
its really good
9/21/2004 c1 solsere
Good, very good! You must update! ^^ I'm already liking it a whole lot...its one of the most original plots that I've ever read on fanfiction for TP! Please write more!
6/14/2004 c1 hawaiikel
omg u HAVE to continue this! but then again.. u already have lol. im surprised this was only a one shot season... usually u write longer stuff. specially with good ideas like this. i read soo many k/j fics (mostly urs lol) that i start to think joren wasnt such a bad person and that tamora shudn't've killed him off or that he'll come back. i kinda dont think she wrote the pots series that well.
9/27/2003 c1 Angel
you should contie this story, it is really good!
8/13/2003 c1 Sailacel
i think this is very good, it gives joren a whole new side.

(i admire that you can plan out the exact number of chapters before you write them lol)
7/6/2003 c1 Sammie
Like this! I want to read more of this - always love your work with Joren in it.
6/7/2003 c1 Atlantis Forester