for Moment

11/1 c1 Guest
Aw that was so sweet! I totally believe Azula would do this...only to get the crying to stop and not at all because she has a secret soft side, of course
7/2/2011 c1 the STuffed Stuff Person
lol I read your description and I thought instantly, "What, is Azula going to incinerate the kid?"

Great story!
10/23/2010 c1 1jojo koo
cute storie i like how you

did not make azula into some type of

monster i always knew she was nice insinde

1/30/2009 c1 501Nelja
:-)

It's cute and funny and even in character. I wouldn't have thought this possible. It's good !
5/6/2008 c1 Got Rice 15278
That was a good vignette. It contained enough to be a *real* Azula. People may brand her as a sociopath but people forget that sociopath's are usually hedonistic-doing things their own way and pleasure-so it does make sense that she wants the damned girl to shut the hell up.

Kudos.

Please feel free to read my fiction, especically Psychosis, which is a character study on Azula.
12/23/2007 c1 earth-style-fire
cute.and the ironic part is,this isn't OCC at all,cause i just know azula would act like that when she's not a heartless bitch(*cough*like me*cough*:P)

and anyone who saw the ep "the beach" would probably agree to my way of thinking,this teory of her having something similair to actual feelings i mean.. ;)
12/20/2007 c1 lovethestory
ESPECIALLY Ty Lee.

Nice.

Hikari
10/7/2007 c1 89comptine
This is really good! I like it because Azula would've probably have done that and Mai would keep her secret.
8/18/2007 c1 Zillian
I really like this. It's sweet, I don't believe it's OOC, just a moment in time where she had a chance to be smiling. Awesome job.
4/13/2007 c1 8knittingpanda
quite a bit OOC, but I like it.
3/22/2007 c1 card castles
Cute. Azula'a not-so-sadistic side. I like it. *adds to favorite stories list*
3/12/2007 c1 10Fire Lord Azula
This was adorable. I think Azula is largely incapable of compassion, and so I don't normally read stories like this. But I'm glad I found yours and gave it a chance. I can't help but love it!

As for categorizing it under "Humor"... I saw why, right at the end. 'Made me laugh. The way she tried to hide what she did, along with threatening Mai, was hilarious.
3/11/2007 c1 sleeping is fun-try it
this isn't funny, but it's really sweet. if you feel offended, don't mind me, i have a cold heart just like azula. *i placed a faked email address. . . . .heheheh*
16 Page 1 2 Next »