for KOKIRI FOREST STUPID ADVENTURES

9/23/2008 c3 TheAnonymousDude
Alright, so...

The disappearing narrator was epic in a box. Seriously. That was just awesome. The random slang, on the other hand (*cough Ganon cough*) kind of failed. BUT the point of the story is randomness, so I guess everything's cool.

I laughed out loud! Seriously! Long live random stories!

-RandomX2
9/21/2008 c3 25Keroanne
What happens? What happens? Oh, that humanity!

I can't wait to read more! I'm a big fan of stories like this one, which is why I write them!

Yay cheese!

Sorry, that was random.
1/13/2008 c2 8ThePenandtheSword
Have read. Have reviewed. Thought it was freaking hilarious. I liked the whole narrator insert thing. Very creative! You should do more random stories.
12/29/2007 c2 4Midnight-Apple Blossom
Mmk... I think you've written better, but that was pretty funny in the beginning when the narrarator was in the story then just disappeared... Sorry dear but I think your dragging a bit, you should try to find a plot and hurry up before people lose start losing interest, now get writing :)
3/16/2007 c2 KityPryde
Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews, especially the tips from

Mog Anarchy. When I was writting this, it seemed a little funnier than when I submited it and re-read it, so I probably should have proofed it a little more. And no way, I am not offended. If any of you guys see something I could improve on, PLEASE point it out!)

Lol, I'm glad you like it, defy death defy me. Thanx for reviewing:)

I'll try and update soon.
3/14/2007 c2 16Mog Anarchy
Hmm... A little bit too short for my liking, and slightly confusing in places.

However, you did well at writing Mido's lines, it's pretty similar to the sort of thing he'd say in the game - so good work on that.

My little scold:

Proofread. :D

- Dixie A. Stonehall. x x x
3/14/2007 c1 Mog Anarchy
Hee hee.

In places, the humour was ever so slightly amusing, but in a few places, the randomness seemed to invade, and it kinda brought the quality down a little.

A little proof-reading may also benefit. :)

However, I'd say the character personalities fit well, in most areas, and its generally pretty believable. (spelling?)

Good work though, nonetheless, I congratulate thee for trying.

Don't be offended by this, I'm only trying to help. (Don't ban me! :D)

- Dixie A. Stonehall. x x x
3/13/2007 c2 Thatlovestruckschoolgirl
FUNNY
3/13/2007 c1 Thatlovestruckschoolgirl
this is very funny and random I LOVE IT^^
3/13/2007 c1 KityPryde
I am sorry you didn't like my story, TrollyPolly, I know this is not my best work, but if you think I am such a bad writer, maybe you should read some of my other stories that got decent reviews from really great authors that actually write stories.

Writting humor is not always as easy as it looks, so I'd appreciate if you would not be so harsh as to say I'm a bad writer in general until you have read all of my stories. But I do like recieving all sorts of oppinions, so thank you for taking the time to read and review. I am sorry you were disapointed.

PS. I will try harder to make you laugh.

-KityPryde-