for Broken Soul

11/14/2007 c1 8Witch of Peachan
Keep going!
10/28/2007 c2 5bhotanni
Yes, the more I read this, it's definitely the same exact plot with the same exact characters from Baby Kitty's Ordinary posted on this site.

Did you get permission from her to do a re-write?
10/28/2007 c1 bhotanni
This story seems very similar to

Even Original Character names are the same as well as the rolls they perform.

Was this coincidence?
10/24/2007 c6 Strictly-Original
Please write more to this story thanks. Poor Tommy
10/17/2007 c6 Van
Ubber Great! all i could scream this chapter and the last was NO TOMMY! LOL cant wait to see what you do next :)
10/13/2007 c6 1Lady-of-the-gray
Awesome story! And for a suggestion maybe have the next chapter be Tommy telling everyone what happened? And there would have to be some major fluff invovled of course.
10/2/2007 c6 Kels
I really liked the story. I hope you will continue with it.
7/13/2007 c6 1Ms.Northman2U
omg u have to continue its the best story ever
7/1/2007 c6 10kikyogirl15
man I feel so bad for Tommy those 6 boys are the ones that are gay I hate when ppl do that say their anti-gay then force some nasty thing on them! Man I feel bad for Tommy anyway good job keep it up!
6/29/2007 c6 Jewelled-Wolf
Aw. I love this story, it's so sweet. Keep it up, they need to actually get together! :D
6/11/2007 c4 2C2
you do know that a major part of this is stolen from BabyKitty right...like word for word from her story Ordinary. I was willing to over look the character names of Jeff and Matt but the sentence/paragraph Tommy says about letting him go yeah...exactly hers. I knew the idea was the same, but I didn't think you'd go as far as to copy her.

I shall be informing her and
6/9/2007 c6 109Buffyxenaman
good job
6/9/2007 c6 5Chylea3784
I hope Tommy IDs Jeff and the other jerks and they go to jail or worse. Update soon!
6/8/2007 c6 1GinaStar
Excellent!
6/8/2007 c6 27PernDragonrider
Good chapter. A few mistakes, but nothing that detracted from being able to read and follow along.

Keep up the good work and I am most definitely looking forward to seeing more of this tale as it unfolds.

Pern

P.S. Commiserating/celebrating with you on the end of the school year. I just finished my first quarter (10 weeks instead of 16) back in school in a long, long time with 2 final exams yesterday (morning). I have 2 weeks off before going back for the summer quarter (june 25 to aug 25) so hopefully a little time for writing, maybe. My mom just broke her leg on Sunday and have been dealing with more with her in the hospital.

TC and keep writing.