for Broken Soul

5/14/2007 c1 deactivated-noctaccount
Write more Michael this story is so good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/14/2007 c5 iheartrocky
Update Soon! Great story so far!
4/20/2007 c5 3phoenix83ad
Pretty good chapter, though again too short. Suprising that his mother would aid him in such a manner. Either 's always assumed he might be gay/bi or at least have feeling for Tommy, or she's just VERY accepting and open minded. I mean, she took that whole thing with only a hint of suprise and went into immediate

As for my previous question, I wasn't being litteral in all the times Tommy's been kidnapped. Obviously, he hasn't gone through that all yet due to this being his Green Ranger years. Instead, I was making a generalized comment, on how the character has had bad luck throughout his Ranger history. Tommy as a character is famous for being kidnapped more than any other ranger (he was the ranger's constant 'damsel in distress'... sorta. heh).

Still, despite Tommy's faulty memory which results in him being prone to lateness, the other five rangers have been doing this job for a long while. And even if he's avoiding the team, he wasn't avoiding Kat. And three hours is pretty late, even for him. One might think that considering he blew off Kat for three hours, they might wonder if there might be something more to his absence. But I suppose they might just assume nothing odd happened, despite their ranger positions.

But, I digress, still good work and looking for the next update.
4/18/2007 c5 7Askari Knight
I'm lovin' it! Ba-da bum ba-da...
4/17/2007 c5 5Chylea3784
I loved the chapter, but it was too short! Please update again soon!
4/16/2007 c5 1GinaStar
Excellent!
4/16/2007 c5 27PernDragonrider
Great chapter. Sorry don't have the time to say more. Homework becons.

Keep up the good work,

Pern
4/11/2007 c4 3phoenix83ad
Hm... Interesting yet intensely distrubing story. the idea of Tommy being kidnapped as raped by a group of homophobic monsters is just... yikes. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that this thing has been documented cases all over the world, I'd almost say it didn't make sense what happened. And truthful, it doesn't. These people go out of their way to abuse and hurt gay people, but first change they get, they rape them. It disgusting to imagine. Its worse that it DOES happen sometimes.

I only have two critiques about this. One, it was too short. Two, why didn't Tommy teleport to the command center? Considering what had happened, calling Zordon would have been the smart thing to do. Hell, when Tommy went missing, one would have thought the Rangers would have contacted Zordon to ask if he could find Tommy at which point, Zordon and Alpha would have easily found him, using the viewing globe. Seems odd no one thought of that. Especially since Tommy has a bad habbit of being kidnapped by the bad guys (Rita, Zedd, Spocket, Elsa, etc...) and so they'd mostly likely first think it was a Ranger Related kidnapping, before finding it wasn't.

Like I said, a good chapter. Looking for an update.

phoenix83ad
4/8/2007 c4 5Chylea3784
Well done. Excellent chapter. Where is the NC-17 version? I'm interested in reading it, but your A/N at the bottom didn't say where it was.
4/6/2007 c4 109Buffyxenaman
Good fic so far update soon.
3/25/2007 c3 5Chylea3784
Love the story - hate the cliffhanger. Please update soon!
3/18/2007 c2 Chylea3784
I figured that Jason would need time - it is a lot to absorb at once. Tommy is over reacting a little bit, but he did just dump it on Jason all at once. But then again Jason's handling of the request was awkward, too. Hopefully, Trini and Kat don't kill them both. Update soon!
3/18/2007 c2 27PernDragonrider
Oh, the plot doth thicken. ( YIPEE! :-D )

Seriously, I am enjoying this story very much and I like the fact that they just didn't fall into each other's arms and declare undying devotion for each other at first confession. While I do enjoy those types of tales, it's ones like this that keep me rivited and salavating for new chapters.

I'm jealous that my muses didn't come up with this very fresh and innovative plot line on a Tommy/Jason story so please keep up the great work and keep writing.

As for not getting a lot of reviews, don't get discouraged and stop writing. Some readers at this site read the chapters but don't leave a review until the end (or until there's a few more chapters than just one or two). So keep writing and know that at least one person out there is anxious for more of this tale (me). :-)

Pern
3/15/2007 c1 1rellenh
Great story so far! Update soon!
3/14/2007 c1 5Chylea3784
I love the beginning and I can't wait to see what happens next!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »