for First Sight

7/16/2009 c1 spark3597
HodgINS not HodgES. HodGINS. Say It with me "Hodgins. Hodgins. Hodgins." Every true Bones fan knows that.
3/12/2009 c1 4LeahElizabeth
What a great one shot. I loved it.
4/15/2007 c1 5jerseybones
Really good job showing their emotions and the beginning of their relationship. I was able to visualize everything thanks to your detailed descriptions.
3/25/2007 c1 12Xans1
:D That was cool. I like Booth's observations about her eyes being clear as a lake...a glacial lake. Hee. And that his charm goes nowhere with her.

One...little bit of nitpickyness. You know it's Hodgins, not Hodges, right?
3/21/2007 c1 20Aelwing
It's realy wonderful !
3/19/2007 c1 1Corco
I've always wondered how they met for the first time... I think you've captured these characters perfectly - cranky, cocksure Booth and determined, professional Bones. Keep up the good work!
3/16/2007 c1 InfernoRed2937
:) I like this, it's fun to think about what it might have been like when they first met. could this continue?
3/16/2007 c1 debbieja
Interesting the attraction that was there from the beginning but kept hidden. Loved Bones getting upset about him thinking she was a lackey and Booth deciding he didn't like her so much when he saw she wouldn't take any mess from him
3/15/2007 c1 3Lioness-Rampant
haha! interesting tweek there. i hope you keep writing more bones fanfiction!
3/14/2007 c1 15wickedshenanigans
I loved this line: "in a what-would-his-name-sound-like-moaned-at-midnight way." And the way he decided she wasn't so pretty after she put him in his place. Liked how you had Bren working on her first novel. Also loved this line: "Temperance smiled at the display. Fiction was so much more exciting than real life." Oh yeah, I bet it is Bren. Great ending.
3/13/2007 c1 cdurb80
That was Good...I like how you worked in the book angle.
3/13/2007 c1 8squint-squad
hee loved it!
3/13/2007 c1 3pagan-seijou
AH! I loved it! It was great! I loved their first impressions of each other.
3/13/2007 c1 30kickstergal
That was so well done! I liked how she started out as a blues singer and turned into Oscar the Grouch in like 3 sentences- awesome and very funny:)
3/13/2007 c1 14UrgentLemons
Hehe! That was brilliant! Loved the end bit with Brennan writing her book. :) Great job.
22 Page 1 2 Next »