for Bittersweet Symphony

1/25/2008 c4 InstantGratification
aww very cute story! i love the song Bittersweet Symphony, Teardrops On My Guitar, and Make A Memory. great writing.
1/9/2008 c4 3beautifuldisaster2006
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING! omg. i cried! (note: I messed up my lyrics in Ch.1...its can't not can, my bad =)..) please write more...not on this story just any.
1/8/2008 c1 beautifuldisaster2006
change i can change...ha i love that song!
9/18/2007 c4 21xXBlissfulCursesXx
Aww. That was such a sweet story!
8/16/2007 c4 3castlelove1221
aww perfect ending...i love that even though olivia left, elliot went after her :)
7/2/2007 c4 25LivNel4ever
OH! That was great Rach! I loved it!
6/30/2007 c4 43kinseyjo
I think this is the best yet! SEQUEL! :)
6/30/2007 c4 1MariposaAngel18
That was an amazing ending! I was so tearing up after they made love. I was like omg they so deserve happiness. El and Liv always find their way back to each other. That was awesome grl.
6/30/2007 c4 7MaryWhite
That was the best ending ever. I jist didn't want it to. LOL! That would be such a great sequal. You know, dealing with their son, work life and getting ready for another baby. I love Olivia and babies for some reason. LOL! Thanks for updating. You did a fantastic job!
6/30/2007 c4 PaceyW'sgirl
i know you story says it is finished but i would love to read more about there little boy and the rest of there future together.
6/30/2007 c4 26Sweet-4-Stabler
Aw...how sweet...that was a cute and sad ending chapter all at the same time...great job!

Jess
5/14/2007 c1 33Rally4ever
WOW ROCKS!

REALLY... and I love your taste in music and your tase in pairing. he he he. Some love just ain't enough... they say... but between those two I'm willing to believe.

Thanks for the awesome STORY!
5/14/2007 c3 6addtviictions
Yeah! should most definitly write more =]]
5/13/2007 c3 maisma51
Really liking this story. Please continue!
5/12/2007 c3 17xfreelifex