for Lost and Found

2/24/2018 c14 18Jen Rock
Great. I really enjoyed Drizzt and company interacting with the X-Men although I wonder what they would think of Nightcrawler who has a slight resemblence to a dark elf as well? Storm's background in this made sense and the thought of Logan going with her to fight orcs is awesome. A sequel to this would be a lot of fun too.
2/3/2018 c14 7Mondtanz
I just reread this start to finish and remembered just why I liked it so very much in the first place: sound plot, spot-on characters and a realistic build of relationships.
Too bad you never came around to publishing the sequel, but I can fully understand if RL is more important.
I hope you're faring well!
4/24/2015 c14 DrangySmallfoot
This is a nice story. I like the concept of the crossover and the plot works smoothly. It does not happen to have a sequel, does it? Because all of Mystra's plans just screem: tbc!
2/15/2015 c14 15Silvanna Nightlight
I really enjoyed readingyour fincs! I think that you should write a second part of it. KEEP Writting :):):):)
1/2/2015 c14 Rob
Hey, just came across your story. Very very good sir. I would love to read about Logan's and Ororo's adventures with her family in Faerun.
9/19/2014 c14 2lazy2login
I love this!
2/5/2014 c2 2WolfsongDarkforest
You are really good at writing stories! It seems to be professional. Great going!
12/3/2013 c14 UnrehearsedPatterns
Easily one of my favorite crossovers of all time. Hope you do a sequel in the future. Seeing Logan and the extended Do'Urden family killing Orcs would be the best thing since... uh, what the hell could compete with that? Honestly!
10/14/2013 c14 7Mondtanz
I think this is a great story. This is the second time I read it and now I even have a FanFiction account, so I can put it on my favorites list :-)

Too bad you never started the sequel. I would love to see Ororo and Logan in the Realms. I kind of imagine a scene similar to the one in the second X-Men movie where a police officer tells Logan to "drop the knives" and he simply answers "I can't". I can just imagine the poor city guard freaking out if he sees Logan sheathing his claws. (If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm a Wolverine fan :-) )
By the way, I'm kind of wondering which metal would be tougher - Adamantium or Mithril?
7/29/2013 c1 2GeorgeTobor
Faved now.
7/29/2013 c14 Rune Tobor

Its done.

Well Done.

Now write a sequel before Logan loses patience...

Thanks. :)
7/29/2013 c13 Guest
The action scene was fine.

When in doubt, hint.

Sketch the Action or Romance, or whatever and let us imagine the details.
7/29/2013 c12 Rune Tobor
Perhaps after Lolth's fall some drow might move to Earth?
Just to get away from everything and find out who they are without Lolth?

Drizzt is good.
Liriel is "Not evil", almost good.

Could there be other drow who are also not evil?
Drow who just could not escape?

They would be ruthless, not very trusting, paranoid even, but open to change.
7/29/2013 c10 Rune Tobor
Typos?

I seldom bother with typos, that's what spellcheck programs are for.

No huge plot points jump out at me yet, but then this is Finished so you likely got them fixed by now.
7/29/2013 c9 Rune Tobor
Now this just begs for a sequel.
The story of how Drizzt fought Lolth and freed the drow.

You know with his healing factor that Logan is basically immortal.
Logan and a lovely elfmaid would go good together.
Logan and Liriel Banre, it would be a new thing.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »