for CALL OF DUTY: Obstacle Course

10/24/2019 c11 37Addict to Fanfics
Glad to hear you're doing better after life threw those curveballs at you. Took me a bit to get here but really happy to see this updated. I haven't read any nightwing in ages so this is a treat for me!
I love how you can somehow keep track of all your players in this. I have a hard enough time writing fic with two people standing about chatting. I honestly remember more of High Noon specifics than this one so at some point I'll have to get the time to reread these things (reading good fic definitely not a hardship). Thank you for coming back to this series.
10/20/2019 c11 9Kelana-ti
Nice to have you back! :)
Also, cliffhanger. Gah!
Loved the SWAT leader's POV. Especially his commentary about 'the officer in the hospital.'
10/20/2019 c11 1justoneinmany
I'm so glad you updated this one too. I've been been waiting for a year now. I'm so glad I waited!
4/22/2019 c10 NW love
OMG please tell me you will continue
2/18/2019 c10 Star
I love your writing style so much. It’s fast and realistic, not having one sort of genre, but combining them. It’s messy, like life. Not to mention, the characters are on point. Dick is nowhere near as perfect as some writing shows him. He may be my favorite but it doesn’t mean I’ll stand for Mary Sues.
My condolences for whoever you’ve lost. I lost a dear family member not much time ago, and can understand how you feel a bit.
Please continue writing this.
11/1/2016 c10 6Caramel Machete
What a cliff-hanger! So many unanswered questions. I know the chance of an update is slim, but I thoroughly enjoyed this work, as well as call of duty 1. It's so hard to write first person POV well, especially when the narrator is potentially unreliable (and sometimes unconscious!) but when it works, it is just so much fun to read! Well done. I really loved the insight into Dick'a thought processes and experiences.

Who gets shot at the end? Is Tim ok? Is Dick going to survive this whole mess without permanent injury? What about the hints of potential brain damage and that his hand wasn't healing right? What happened to Roy and Donna? But I just loved this fic and hope you are still writing.
1/21/2016 c10 Shadows
Hey. It's been a while. I hope you're okay. Great story, by the way, I love it. Wish there was more.
12/28/2014 c10 4not paranoid enough
It's been ages and ages, but I really hope you update this soon! I would love to know what happens next :D
11/5/2014 c10 Guest
Oh My Goats! Please write MORE!
3/22/2014 c10 16robster72
Fantastic you are carrying on this story. I know what you mean about learning to write again. I look forward to the next chapter!
3/21/2014 c10 Guest
You updated! Yay! Plz update again soon!
3/20/2014 c10 9Kelana-ti
Gah!
Darn you! Cliffhanger. D:
Poor Dick. He better get a medal or something from all this pain he's been through. And I hope Eddington lives. Gotta feel sorry for the guy.
Have to say, love your inner Grayson dialogue. Very cool. Feels very coplike. The kind of stream of consciousness while Dick is going in and out, while Eddington and Smokes were fighting... loved it.
I was so happy seeing this in my inbox. I'm so sorry. Real Life can suck sometimes. I know how you feel; I recently lost a pair of grandparents, so... yeah. Glad things have come around.
Curious... what language did you learn?
2/24/2014 c9 Guest
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate . . .Or face the wrath of Alfred for being so late!
12/30/2013 c9 Guest
Please update soon! I LOVE this story and can't deal with cliff hangers!
12/10/2013 c9 3Danyellscreams
Ahhhhh what happens? Poor tim I must know!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »