FanFiction.Net
for Soft Revolution

1/1/2011 c3 Anon
Update please!~~~~ PLEASE! ITS STARTING TO GET GOODD
6/7/2010 c3 10TwistedFate108
Omg plz update i love this sooo much!
5/24/2009 c3 Kingdom hearts birth by sleep
please update its been about 3 years!
4/20/2009 c3 12Deinde
so... Is this discontinued? Becuase it's good and I am definatly interested in reading more!
2/8/2008 c2 9ForeverRichonne
Oh my gosh! I read this a couple of months ago but forgot to review! I love leon and cloud! Namine cameo I LOVE ...please updated!
12/21/2007 c3 29KittyBlue
hm interesting...

im curious to see how things go in milan now. :)

update soon please~~! ^^
8/13/2007 c3 JWUP
Oh boy oh boy. This is awesome so far! I look forward to chapter four!
8/3/2007 c3 Erity
Oh, LE Sigh. I really like this, but it seems ya are slow on the updates. Comes with the greatness, i guess. Still, this will definitely be a story I look out for. Good Luck With updates!
7/8/2007 c3 Angel of Lavender
oh so lovely! :)
7/8/2007 c2 Angel of Lavender
hehe! I bet that Sora is so far in the closet that he's in narnia!
7/8/2007 c1 Angel of Lavender
You don't usually find fics in first person. I was kinda suprised it worked, first person things are rare :)

lovely fic ^_^
7/6/2007 c3 The Meta
I like this fic. Its good so far, I like your writing style.
6/29/2007 c1 Fox dreams
I love all your stuff, and this one seems like another fresh idea from you!
6/19/2007 c3 24Becca86
Hi! XD Well, this story is great so far! I hope I'll be able to read the rest soon! Good luck, and see you soon. ^_^

-Becca86-
6/19/2007 c3 55Moon Faery
This is looking like it's going to be fun to follow. :D You've got some good characterization going, and nicely interesting plot. Some setting details would be nice to help keep the pace flowing, but so far so good. I've got a question though:

Sora's "with" Kairi, obviously, and while he's acting like it, he doesn't really seem to feel it much. There just doesn't seem to be any attraction at all. He seems to be more attracted to the apartment furniture. Is he 100% gay and fighting it by hooking up with his best-female-friend-since-forever? Bisexual and just not interested in her except to make her happy? Or is there something else going on that would explain it? I'd really like to know. I'm feeling sorry for Kairi about the way things are now, rather than for the inevitable loss of Sora to Riku.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »