for Hyakumensou

10/21/2021 c7 Jaye
It’s TOO many twists and turns in this story…just get back to Itachi and Naruto relationship jeez. I’m so over this fanfic smh
3/15/2021 c13 Kaoribirdy81
Hi ! What a great story ! And you are right when you say this is different from the original story. But this is what is good ! Original, great writing skills, and perfect characters ! I loved it ! You should have kept on updating...
1/24/2021 c13 sgriffin730
THIS. is the best Naruto i have ever had the pleasure of reading! YOUR interpretation of him is just BEAUTIFUL
11/24/2020 c13 moonnaru
please don't abandon this book :(
9/20/2020 c13 veronika.kilimnik26
Please continue! I love this story! I adore it so much! So I hope you continue! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day!
9/9/2020 c13 Elle4Life
Pls update! I read this story last year and hoped you would update but you didn’t, and that makes me sad :(
9/3/2020 c13 HIYA
Bruh...IWANTMOREchappies, but alas- it won’t come true
8/27/2020 c13 Guest
GAAAAHHHHHHH~ I mean it’s just wow. I am itching to know how your version of the fight between Naruto & The Six Paths of Pein will go. Goodness me, I hope you’ll update since it is quarantine time.
8/23/2020 c13 Guest
dang it’s kinda like an open-ending~ BUT I can’t choose a specific one that’ll satisfy me... I do hope that you’ll update it somehow since it is still quarantine time.
6/1/2020 c13 Guest
this is the. best Naruto fic E.V.E.R like there is no other
5/18/2020 c13 Felicja
Wow. This story is amazing! I so wish there was more... Fantastic work on this fic!
5/1/2020 c13 Raizel-Renai
So many people are criticizing you, but I I just want to thank you for this amazing work!
I always come back to read again, even though is not finished.
12/25/2019 c13 Elle4Life
Cliffy
12/14/2019 c4 Aetherium21
The affection between them feels absurdly contrived and not at all natural
12/14/2019 c3 Aetherium21
Why would Tsunade give a shit if the Uchiha prolong the deaths of the schemers?
1,596 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »