for Relationship

9/29/2009 c1 Lance58
more konosetsu more! ^_^
7/15/2007 c1 5TzuiAssassian
Oh yeah, the bad realtionships are 'relationshits! I saw some of the Vicious Circle video... (I love the 'date at the movies' one XD)

Ah, right, well, a SetsunaXEvangeline would be new, but nothing's ever the way it turns out to be.

You made some really good points about Setsuna and Konoka, and it WOULD be good to write a chapter 2, but maybe that'll be a brain overload for ya? ^_^

-TzuiAssassian-
4/5/2007 c1 faberryjuice
Very nice, enjoyed reading it. You have very nice diction, and overall this turned out well written. Great job :)

Are you still going to write a Evangeline/Setsuna story, though? Any pairing with Secchan in it is hawt ;P
3/19/2007 c1 28Bishimimou
Heh, I really like this fanfic so far. I can't wait to read more of it! good job.
3/18/2007 c1 1Anonymous C
Good fic, too bad it wasn't longer. Keep writing fics especially if Setsuna are in them I'm bound to read them and so are others. Your original idea sounds very interesting. I haven't read a Setsuna/Evangeline fic and I've very curious to read one especially if it has a lot of angst and adventure/action. Good job.
3/18/2007 c1 9Jennon-Donnon
Nice fic. It's not really a KonoSetsu, now that I look at it.

I can agree with how Setsuna feels. Maybe they could go together and let Negi have a one night stand with Konoka... Two birds with one stone, eh?

Keep it up. Don't worry if people don't like your ideas, or if you yourself are not very fond of them. Someone's bound to appreciate them, and it won't always be me.