for The Morrow Day Council

AWESOME!
5/12/2012 c5 4Lord Sanguine
A nice story.
1/15/2012 c5 1Lord Luxion
It was brilliant! I loved Sundays punishment and the line about Sunday and Tuesday jumping up faster than normal when Friday was streaking! It was brilliant... And hte pre sins characters contrasting with the post sins characters, ace!
1/19/2011 c5 42Crimson Cupcake
I love it xDD Poor, poor Sunday. ''Where am I?' he wondered. Oh yes… in Nothing.' Haha, that was so brilliant. Still, I really disliked the ending of Lord Sunday D: But this was good 8D I love the transition from normal to the Sins, it's really nice and epic 8D

'Lord Sunday is offline'.

LOLLLLL. I wonder if he dc'ed xDD Monday's idea was so the best. Stupid Saturday . (But I had to laugh at her superior-ness 8D) Awesome story!
11/5/2010 c5 4ollies out

Just finished the last book last night, and this is awesome. 8D

I love how everyone ignores Monday ((and his unsuspected brilliance.)) And the webcam. Annnnd "Sir! We've just found Friday streaking through the halls!"

...Yeah. xD
7/18/2010 c1 3claretopeventer
Great story, very funny! I think you're really creative to think up this idea! Love your ending, poor Lord Sunday!
6/24/2010 c5 11sweetyamiyugigirl
-cackles- -bows- I'm sure after a thousand years Sunday will be begging on his knees for Arthur to save him. This is really good! ^^ :)
6/24/2010 c5 20Happyfish
I LOVE IT! he is stuck wit htem for 1000 yrs!
5/30/2010 c5 3Paladin Dragoon
Haha, I decided to stay away until I'd read the last book.

WELL DONE. The fourth chapter's ending was hilarious - "I had a lousy teacher!" - and the epilogue was short and sweet and awesome. Hell, I should remember it after rereading the last book (which was kind of depressing).

Thanks for the great story. It's been fun, and I'll probably come back and reread it from time to time. ^^
5/10/2010 c5 kim
omg! Awesome story. Really hilarious. Thanks for brightening up my day ^^
4/16/2010 c3 12Barcavolio
This is hilarious...
4/16/2010 c5 NapoleonVI7
I see why Arthur gave Sunday a limited life sentence...

This must have driven him mad
4/10/2010 c5 4PinkPanther123
Haha, poor Sunday x) Too bad for him, haha... Great story! :)P
4/7/2010 c5 LilyMoonstone
Hav all of them recover from their 'sins' personality? U deserve it, Sunday.
4/6/2010 c4 SparklyMarshmallow
Two words- Totally FREAKINAWSOME! I liked it.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »