for Rehabilitation

6/19/2009 c26 15Orton Addict
Sorry that it's taken me so long to review. I've been so engrossed in my own updating that I haven't really paid any attention to everyone elses, haha.

Anyway, I'm sure that everyone goes through what Keira does when they see their little one start to grow up...they're so cute at that age just when they are beginning to walk and talk.

Hm...I wonder what John and his Dad need to talk about...I'm curious. Can't wait to find that out. Update as soon as you can :)
6/11/2009 c26 ashleyorton
you should so go on wit this story :)
6/7/2009 c26 12Jewelgirl04
I love everything that you right and I truly do miss this story. I miss Kiera and I miss little CJ. PLEASE do write more when you get the chance. :-)
6/7/2009 c26 1New Storm
I'm so glad that you updated!
6/6/2009 c26 xKimberly14x
I loved this chapter I missed this glad you updated
6/6/2009 c26 justkimmy
That was cute. I loved this chapter. Looking forward to more.
2/2/2009 c1 1aresgirl
i liked this fic. i'll keep reading and add u to my fav author list. u might like my fic - in the arms of the enemy - it's lita/batista. based on a dream i had. plz plz review it.
12/5/2008 c25 5ThatGirl54
I just found this fic and i LOVE it! :D Such an awesome story! Update soon! :)
11/6/2008 c25 dreamin'BIG
one of the best stories ever keep the chapters coming!
9/10/2008 c25 15Orton Addict
Oh wow, I'm so glad you updated. I think it would totally be hilarious to take Jeff tux shopping just because it SO isn't him. I'd sit and laugh at him the whole time. Anyway, I hope it isn't so long before you update again, but I understand how school and what not can be, so if it is a while...it's a-ok! Great job!
9/10/2008 c25 PermanentVacay
Loved it! Update soon!
9/9/2008 c25 justkimmy
Too cute I love it. Can't wait for more.
9/5/2008 c25 1New Storm
OMG I love this chapter...I really like Jenny... Please update soon!
9/4/2008 c25 Beej8
LMAOO TRUST JOHN

Great Chapter

Update Soon

X
9/4/2008 c25 12Jewelgirl04
So... John and Kiera aren't engaged... yet. I think that might be a bit of a foreshadow.

And it's about FREAKING TIME you updated this. I was about to hunt your booty down! I update and I'm in college, you know.

Great chapter... and PMS!
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »