for She's a Gift Trilogy

1/3 c3 Sooty85
I loved this sweet story of River and Jayne falling in love :)
But, it doesn’t feel finished despite that its stated completed.
I would have like one more chapter, however after nearly 13 years I don’t think I’m going to get one :(
1/25/2017 c3 2jingerr
I need more! :'( Love the story The pairing!
4/28/2011 c3 8Marie Vulffe
The first thing that comes to my mind is d'aaawww! This is definitely one of the cuter Rayne fics out there. I love the comparison of the prism. And their interactions are priceless. Keep up the awesome work!
4/13/2011 c3 jenefaner
This is very good!
1/24/2011 c3 alisosia
really great story - wished there was more

would have liked to know what carring her over the door ment
9/14/2010 c3 Shadowcatisajerk
Very nice, I like the idea of Jayne Pit Bull, and River training him to be what he needs to be. She is probably the only one that could.
4/10/2010 c3 17CGandJaz
Brilliant, beautiful, funny, I just love Rayne. Great job.
3/31/2009 c1 1JimBeamer5
OK, I know it's an old fic, but I agree with the others. MORE PLEASE!
7/10/2007 c2 d0nquxi0te
Wow! I'm loving this story. It is very adorable, and, like Kaylee says, endearingly elementary school.

Just one thing though, I think there are two typos up at the beginning of this chapter (the second, "Regifted"):

"He’ certainly hadn’t meant for everyone to thing something of it. "

Did you mean to type 'think? Is the apostrophe at the end of 'He' necessary?

second typo: "She put the ear phones in with the hooks around the shell of her ear so that the tiny speakers didn’t tall out..."

I imagine that was meant to read "fall out...," as it makes no sense as it stands.

Anyway: I love this series, and your writing in general (I often stop by at rayne_shippers and your lj). Thanks for writing!
6/30/2007 c3 1Eliche
Very nice i really enjoyed this
6/1/2007 c3 47Chaos Dragon
oh, brilliant. 'i'm getting tossed out the air lock.' such a good ending. and so true. hopefully they gave him a suit first... :D

~cd
5/14/2007 c3 Yvaughn
That's IT? You end with Jayne afraid he'll get tossed out an airlock! But... I want more... :-(

Which is, actually, a good thing :-)

Great stuff! I love you their feelings for each other are tempered with the realistic grit of their flaws. Now I'm off to read some of you other Rayne offerings.
5/7/2007 c3 26Speakfire
what a great story! It seemed to end so abruptly that it came across as a 'cut off' instead of a real ending. I'd sure like to see a little more resolution (or a sequel!)
4/18/2007 c3 15burningbright
Very nice characterization, but it does seem to… end in the middle. I would suggest an epilogue to let people know if Jayne gets run through the engines or tossed out the airlock.
3/29/2007 c3 19Culf
Aw... Jayne is such a sweety!
23 Page 1 2 Next »