for Dreamdawn

12/4/2007 c1 1MaxManuka
please continue :)

this really gets interesting, i like your style of writing, one of the better of this only a dozen TLJ fics here at :D :)
6/5/2007 c1 9EagleRay
Oh yeah, I was totally disappointed in the ending too. I'm more than willing to see what you think.
4/8/2007 c1 15Flatlander
I'm sorry it's taking so long to add another chapter. My PC went kaput after I overclocked it a little too much, plus I have to reinstall windows. It's almost completely fixed up now; story will continue soon. Thanks for the reviews! Oh, and yes, I thought about how Zoe woke up quite early here, but I figured that so many other fanfics on the story woke her up late or not at all, and I wanted it fast-paced. So, there.
4/1/2007 c1 2Draic Kin
I like it, and I hope you continue it. The only critique I have is that I don't believe a cure for Morpheus was mentioned in Dreamfall. That of course doesn't exclude the possibility. Good luck in your writing.
3/24/2007 c1 19Zay-el
Not bad, although I think you woke up Zoe a bit too soon but that's just my opinion :P :D

Anyway, your style is nice, and I'm curious about where this will lead. Update soon! :)