FanFiction.Net
for Tales of The Cosmic War Vol 1: A Hero's Evolution

7/17/2010 c60 Doug
The last of the revised chapters, pretty good note to leave it off on. Can't wait for the continuation of Volume 3.

Keep up the good work.
7/17/2010 c60 2mangagor
EEEEY! I'M FINALLY HOME! And I have started somewhat on my next chapter already. anyhow fantastic work! Doug's quote and kick-the-radio-so-it-switches-songs is a move I'll be sure to borrow if you mind. otherwise i don't have much else to say great work and hope that the next chapter comes out soon "runs around in excitement"
7/15/2010 c59 Doug
An interesting revision, once again, it really shows how far characters like Ben and Doug have grown. Reading it over again really makes that well known :D

Keep up the good work dude.
7/11/2010 c59 mangagor
HEY! i finally have access to internet again. you have done a superb job remaking this arc, and the up reference made me lol. anyhow seeya next time. keep up the good work!
7/4/2010 c58 Doug
Another good revision, definitely a lot more detailed and better than your original version. But hey, that's half of what makes progress, right? It's interesting to read this revision, because as Chad says, the development really shines for Ben and Doug, who have changed much since the beginning of the story.

I also dig the vague similarities between Doug and Brad, one could view that as foreshadowing, going by where Doug's mindset has led him in Volume 3.

Keep up the good work :D
7/3/2010 c58 2Keyblader Chad
oh you're right, i did accidentally put Blue in my last review. that's what i get for reviewing immediately after finishing my own chapter, still had it on my mind lol.

anyway another great revised chapter, gives us a better first look at the starts to war and of course 'havoc drashid'.

also great to see Nightmare's first appearance too now in a more developed and detailed way. the Mr. Burns cameo is an entertaining addition...one might even say "...excellent".

also...heh a movie star called John Ruse jumping up and down on a sofa throwing a tantrum? sounds like a Tom Cruise parody to me.

Well anyway keep up the good work, looking forward to the next few as this is where Ben's destiny begins truly.
7/2/2010 c57 Keyblader Chad
ow, ow, ow! hey! call your digimon off! goddamn godmodder omnimon. i'm here, i'm here.

Right then! lovely three chapters so far, it really has made it so much more greater.

Now we can see the character development even more and see how Blue's meeting goes with all other heroes.

these revised chapters really are showing what you intended, how far the characters have come.

Ben and doug especially are the ones these revised chapters are showing the development of well and how much they changed later on.

other bonuses this revision has had is showing us Ben's first confrontation with Brad and the shock at Lacus relationship with him much more clearer and better. really helps set the future chapters up well.

good idea on moving the war to after Ben's joining...Ben's worry is perfect as he wasn't expecting a war, though he was prepared to be a hero, he wasn't expecting anything to happen just yet.

moving that war has benefitted the story well since now it's got Ben joining for the sake of his dreams and hopes and now having to realise he's in over his head already.

definitely will help introduce people to Ben's 'never give up' attitude early, even with being thrown into a war unexpectedly.

Well anyway keep up the great work on these revisions, their brilliant so far.
6/30/2010 c57 8Captain A
I see what you've done here-you've taken the "death" of Ansem and the ascension of Weil to the leadership of Zeon from before the start of the series to shortly after Ben joins the Enji. The question is, though-and with as much due respect as possible-how exactly does this make the story "flow better"?
6/26/2010 c57 Doug
Great nostalgic run man, good job on this revision! Gives a good allusion to how good of synergy Ben, Doug and James have.

LOL Brad
6/25/2010 c56 Doug
Freakin' sweet dude, totally digging these revisions! Much cleaner to read, and more detailed too! Oh man, that takes me back and makes me realize how much Ben, Doug and James (especially Doug as of lately in Arc 3) has changed. So good!

Keep up the great work!
6/16/2010 c55 Captain A
Um, I'm glad to see this revised version of the opening chapters, Necron, but what happened to the Supreme Being? You know-the "God" figure who in the oringinal version of the opening, was the one who supposedly created both Zannacross and Cosmos?
6/16/2010 c55 2mangagor
yup, WAY better than the first chapter! glad you fixed it up and glad i took time to enjoy it! keep it up!
10/22/2009 c53 C. Atomic Chicken
OMG, YOU LET XEHAMARU DIE SO SOON? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MAN? I WANTED HIM TO LAST UNTIL VOLUME TWO! ALSO, WHAT'S WITH ZANNACROSS AND BEING MEAN TO HIS HENCHMEN, I'M A CHRISTIAN SO I BELIEVE THAT THE GOD SHOULD BE MORE REWARDING TO HIS FELLOW DEMON LORDS!

NOW I'M NOT GOING TO REVIEW THIS UNTIL YOU GIVE A JUSTIFIABLE EXPLANATION! OH, AND WHAT'S WITH GIVING BRAD MOMENTS OF GLORY! I WISH THAT YOU WOULD REVIVE BEN'S FRIEND RICK TOO, THINK THAT'S ANOTHER REASON I'M NOT GOING TO REVIEW BECAUSE YOU SCREWED HIM OVER! ALSO, WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT LACUS WITH BEN FROM THE START, OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD TASTES IF YOU'RE PUTTING HER WITH A BRUTE LIKE BRAD! THAT'S IT, I'M NEVER GOING TO REVIEW THIS STORY AGAIN! I MIGHT COME CRAWLING BACK THOUGH, IF YOU MAKE BRAD GET OWNED, AND I GET MY FAIRY TALE STYLE ENDING!

BET YOU'RE REGRETTING THIS OUTCOME NOW HUH! MY IDEA WOULD HAVE BEEN TO MAKE XEHAMARU KIDNAP LACUS, AND HAVE BEN AND BRAD GO AFTER HER, HAVE BRAD GET KILLED IN ONE BLOW WHILE BEN DEFEATS XEHAMARU WITHOUT TAKING ANY DAMAGE, AND BEING THE PRINCE CHARMING FOR LACUS! THEN, HAVE BEN BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL, UNSTOPPABLE GUY IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND BECOME THE LEADER OF THE ENJI KNIGHTS AT THE VERY END!

JEALOUS YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT! YEAH. THOUGHT SO!
10/2/2009 c51 5dragonridley
...what can i say but...hats off to you darth, hats off to you... and i've only got through the first volume...

IT, IS, DELICOUS!
3/5/2009 c1 9JakeCrusher
Amazing you've taken alot from Pop culture and mixid it all together like fruits in a blender, impressive.
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »