FanFiction.Net
for Tales of The Cosmic War Vol 1: A Hero's Evolution

1/23 c19 68Sovereign64
The fight between Rick and Ben was intense! And honestly, I was listening to the theme you suggested while reading the fight, and it fits perfectly well!

In the end, Ben does manage to defeat Rick, but sadly, Rick died as he tried to do the right thing and before he could reveal the identity of the bounty hunter. His assassination does remind me of Zam Wesell's death in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

And of course, Brad is being a douche to Ben as always, but luckily Lacus is there to calm things down.

Great chapter!
1/22 c18 Sovereign64
Nice references to Shenmue, Tekken, Fatal Fury/King of Fighters, Yakuza and Mortal Kombat. Love how Shao Kahn's clan is called the Onaga Yakuza.

Anyways, when Lacus is spotted by a guy with a cybernetic eye, I'm thinking it's Kano. Also, I'm glad Ben and Brad are able to defeat Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke. Those guys were a huge threat in Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X (As Triborg).

But it turns out Rick is a traitor after all, and I hope Ben can stop him.
1/13 c17 Sovereign64
Great chapter. So King Atem is alright after all. That's good. And it's nice to see Nightmare from Soul Calibur in the story. He's really cool.

That was a great fight between Ben and Lloyd. Lloyd is definitely no pushover since he is trained by Kratos Aurion after all. But I'm glad Ben still manages to outsmart and defeat him.

Also, John Cruise and Jackie Chow? I see what you did there. Anyways, Neo Arcadia reminds me of a hub world in any JRPG or Coruscant in the Star Wars universe. I think it's pretty cool.
1/7 c16 Sovereign64
Great chapter! I'm glad Squall and Stahn were able to defeat the Petaldramon. And nice to see Sigma showing up in this story, and thank goodness Kira, X and Zero were able to defeat him. But it seems Elraine still manages to capture Atem.

Hopefully, things will get better for our heroes in the next chapter.
1/7 c15 Sovereign64
I find it funny when the Tonberry Chief suddenly shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!".

Great chapter. Time to help the Enji Knights.
1/4 c14 Sovereign64
It's time to battle against Elraine. I hope Dedede is alright.
1/4 c13 Sovereign64
Great chapter. So first we have a character named Lacus, now we have a character named Kira, but not the ones from Gundam Seed.

Anyways, nice to see King Atem, Kirby and Meta-Knight in the story now. And I'm glad you portray Kirby how he is supposed to be in the games and not the show. And I can tell something bad is going to happen with the Sithantos planning a sinister plot on King Atem.
12/24/2021 c12 Sovereign64
Good chapter. I'm glad Ben defeated Vaan. I never like him anyway since he is such a forgettable character in FFXII. XD

And the more I see Brad constantly mocking everyone around him, the more he reminds me of a completely unlikeable and unsympathetic version of Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia. At least Bakugo isn't cruel and hostile to this extent.

It looks like the villains are up to no good again. And nice to see Firebrand from Ghosts 'n' Goblins here. Great chapter overall.

Merry Christmas!
12/21/2021 c11 Sovereign64
The battle is over and Ginias and the Zeon Federation are defeated, at least in Mobius. The battle between the hedgehogs and Ginias is intense. And Brad once again shows his lunacy by brutally killing Ginias.

And that Ravxen is also another intimidating and menacing villain. I'm sure that will not be the last of him. And I love seeing Ben and Lacus continuing their relationship. Hope it keeps up.

Great chapter.
12/18/2021 c10 Sovereign64
When I first saw Tarkin, I thought it was Moff Tarkin. Lol.

Anyways, this is yet another action-packed chapter. Brad has really gone violent and brutal by killing Sheeva and injuring Hawkman really hard.

And the whole fight scene between Ben and his Hedgehog friends and Robotnik was fun and intense. And it's nice to see Lacus and Ben getting along with each other again.

Also, I've always love Durge. He is a tough and menacing bounty hunter that gives Boba Fett and Cad Bane a run for their money.

Great chapter.
11/20/2021 c9 Sovereign64
Very cool. Things are starting to heat up as the battle for Mobius is about to begin.
11/20/2021 c8 Sovereign64
I love the appearance of Zabuza and Axel. I hope Ben and Cloud can take them down.
11/20/2021 c7 Sovereign64
Great chapter. I hope Ben can succeed. Onto the next one!
11/9/2021 c6 Sovereign64
Great chapter. Looks like the team is building up.

And when I first read Gilgamesh, I thought it was Gilgamesh from the Fate series. But no, it's the other Gilgamesh. My bad.
11/6/2021 c5 Sovereign64
I can tell from the chapter title that Mario will appear in this story.

Anyways, great action-packed chapter as always. I hope Ben can defeat Bowser and his forces.
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »