FanFiction.Net
for Tales of The Cosmic War Vol 1: A Hero's Evolution

2/29/2020 c53 15Allfather-Ford
Now it's Exodia vs. Exodia Necross (that is summoned by Xehamaru). All these droids and monsters our crossover heroes are facing.

Then we see some of the Organization XIII members are fighting the Final Fantasy cast. Oh, I did see Xigbar, with KH3 already release last year, turns out Luxu was involve in your stories all along.
2/29/2020 c52 Allfather-Ford
Dang, this is a massive chapter of having a massive crossover war. This is one of the reasons of looking back of the chapter could be split into smaller ones.

Then, Yugi summons the unstoppable Exodia to fight Xehamaru (And wonder if Exodia is going to obliterate him)! He then summons the Egyptian God Cards, wait a minute, there's Sky Dragon and Bahamut replacing Slifer and Ra. I wonder.
2/29/2020 c51 Allfather-Ford
The Disney characters like Mickey Mouse make their appearances. Wow, as if Xehamaru is pure evil enough, this shows how he's corrupting in creating forms of Donald and Goofy into abominations alongside Minnie's body or something. Xehamaru is literally twisting children's childhoods.

It is a prelude for our heroes to fight these chaotic forces. Then I saw Organization XIII returning and are searching for these four monsters. Yes, this was written before Dream Drop Distance is release, so Xemnas in hindsight is searching for more Xehanort vessels, Luxord there's more to him than meets the eye and especially with that new secret ending in Re:Mind of Yozora.
12/28/2019 c50 Allfather-Ford
Ben vs Ezan is one of the best one-on-one duels, but Ezan losing to Cloud's apprentice pretty much ticks him off. That's enough for Sephiroth's soul to make Ezan give a power boost in the end.
12/28/2019 c49 Allfather-Ford
Xehamaru is still making plans, and Ben gives his resolve in going to defeat Ezan Kaiba. Also forgot to mention that Aerith is now alive in your story, being brought back to life to combat this new threat.
12/28/2019 c48 Allfather-Ford
Xehamaru shows more of being pure evil by being a hard boss, showing why he's one of the main antagonists of your fanfics. He even sealed Vincent's Chaos form. He also receives help form Jenova and attempts to have Aerith join his cause. Aerith obviously refuses and assists her friends with the light and the lifestream to repel against Xehamaru's darkness.

But what's better is that Sephiroth is back. The boogeyman that haunts fans' nightmares back in the day is now in Ezan's body.
12/28/2019 c47 Allfather-Ford
Xehamaru has gone too far in crossing the line of tampering the Lifestream. Even Aerith's spirit is involve in this. Fortunately, Denzel finally sees the truth of Xehamaru's lies, betrays him, and joins the good guys.
12/28/2019 c46 Allfather-Ford
Duskmon must have been a tough opponent for Ben and Cloud. This is just the beginning of the nightmare.
12/28/2019 c45 Allfather-Ford
So now we see more of Xehamaru's servants such as the Leviathan and another mention of the dark god Sithantos. Yeah, the Sith presence is felt across this shared universe.
12/28/2019 c44 Allfather-Ford
So now we know why Denzel turns to the dark side, with himself being alone again as an orphan and seeing the truths of humanity's selfishness. Of course what Xehamaru did is just pure evil. Zack has appear that Ben manage to beat the legendary SOLDIER. Of course the last scene shows Genesis, oh man, the Gackt of FFVII, has join forces with Xehamaru.
11/5/2019 c43 Allfather-Ford
The characters from Dirge of Cerberus and Mercurmon of Digimon Frontier appears. Kratos from the Tales series appears, not to be confuse from the Ghost of Sparta.

And the big plot twist at the end, Denzel joins the bad guys, what the hell, why did he do it. And I notice Ben faces off against the Zack Fair.
11/5/2019 c42 Allfather-Ford
Oh man, now that became one of my fave chapters I read. We have the whole FF7 gang together, and Sephiroth (before Xehanort, there was one villain who is the One-Winged Angel that fears the hearts of fans like us, I remember back in the early days of the FF7 fandom quite well) just shows up to ruin the party.

What's also unexpected is that Megatron and Starscream show up. Ha ha, I like how Megatron goes like "It's over 9000!" and Starscream goes Nappa upon hearing this remark.
11/5/2019 c41 Allfather-Ford
First we have Xiza as a new character, and now we have Zoda who reminds of Yoda.
11/5/2019 c40 Allfather-Ford
Oh man, Janus that you decide to add is plan to have a major role. How much is Ben is going to handle this.
11/5/2019 c39 Allfather-Ford
Lexaeus is fought, but I'm more excited that Ridley makes his debut. So Samus, Ridley, and Dark Samus appear in your story all made it to Smash Ultimate years later, to which it works since we finally have more Metroid fighters after four Smash games with just Samus as a single Metroid character.
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »