for Generation Lost

8/17/2018 c11 1aliesterus
Can't believe I almost forgot about this. Is there any chance of this and "And if That Don't Work" getting completed after you finish up on "The Return"?
7/30/2018 c11 ranjira1988
I hope this story gets resurrected I really Enjoy it ...
7/7/2016 c6 Alex0x
It can sometimes be hard to know who's talking
3/27/2016 c2 Guest
Nodoka's gravestone has 2 Ls in the last name. Should only have one as stated by Jack in the first chapter.
8/23/2015 c11 1Zelmane1001
I've just rediscovered this fanfiction. I remember reading the first few chapters years ago, but then when nothing was updated for a long time it sort of fell off my radar. I guess I just assumed it had been abandoned, and I am pleased to see it has been continued.

So this one is a bit different than your standard Ranma fanfic. Frankly, I like that. I'm also a sucker for stories where female Ranma has a male love interest (sue me, haters!). So please, keep it up, and I look forward to the next installment... no matter how long it takes. :-)
1/10/2015 c1 Guest
Retarded. OC who happens to be named Ranma.
10/26/2014 c11 vampireyuri 22
love this story please continue
5/31/2014 c9 HopeSeiketsu
Gotta say I am not really a fan of princess rose(I refuse to call her ranma) thats not only OOC she is basically an O.C sorry to say but I am off this storry it was pretty good but I just can't stand it when ranma is THAT out of character I mean sure therewas reason for it but I just can't help but think that the transition was too quick in my opinion don't get me wrong it was a good story but you had ranma see know about utena and Dorothy and I cant help but think he would go with that kind of princes... or at least something less OOC maybe a warrior princess or at least while still maintaining some of what IS RANMA and not throwing away basically everything but his martial arts and memories I mean heck you basically even threw away HIS body
5/4/2014 c11 Ranmazon

Kasumi Ranma, Nabiki Erika(Gos), Akane Sarah
&
I hope you either do Sailor Rose vs Black Rose or make Kodachi one f her senshi
6/14/2013 c11 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
5/19/2013 c11 2DianaBialaska
As always a good read, the only disappointment being that it was not Windborne or Strained Harmony that got the update first. ;)

Looking forward to more of this story!
5/12/2013 c11 1GandalfTG
Oh Dear, A New chapter. Oh, what ever shall I do? It's been so long since this fic has been updated, I will just have to go back and re-read the story from the beginning. Such a hard life I lead, oh woe is me, the misery I must endure...

In case you couldn't tell, which i highly doubt, that was sarcasm! :) I love this story, and am very glad to see it updated. It's long been one of my favorite fics. (and I'm making sure that it's actually on that list, since that feature didn't exist last time it was updated, i don't believe.) anyway, better safe than sorry!

PLEASE keep writing this story more soon!

I'll review more once I've re-read from the beginning.
5/8/2013 c11 2Claire Danielle
Glad to see this story continuing. Personally, I'm hoping for a Kasumi match-up, I really dislike Akane and have always felt Kasumi deserved more from life. I'm kinda hoping her lesbian book suggestion has a deeper meaning. Rebecca has bit off more that she can chew with Ranma, I doubt Ranma will be caught flatfooted again.

The Amazons I'm kinda hoping if Ranma offered to remove Shampoo's curse and provide her with a really good template they'd void the kisses. They definitely wont get a husband from Ranma now.

I'm also hoping Ranma can find a way for Erica to have her own body, maybe using a tree to make her a Willow Ent.

I'm really enjoying the story and looking forward to more. :)
5/7/2013 c11 9Dragon Man 180
Now that they know the enemy I can't wait to see what Team Ranma does. Very nice Princess duel, though I'm shuddering at how badly Ryoga has been changed.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »