for Broken Hearts

3/28/2007 c1 2Catasauqua
Very nice job! Please continue to write! :)

Cat
3/26/2007 c1 mmyy
don't be shy, you are clearly talented - just keep on writing!
3/25/2007 c1 39Colby's girl
You did a great job on your first fanfiction piece. Congratulations!
3/25/2007 c1 Variou5
great fic! you did a good job. i hope you keep writing.
3/25/2007 c1 1Cashmere180
aww, great story! i hated the way they ended this episode. it didnt give me much closure. i really wish they would have something like this to end it instead.
3/25/2007 c1 Cbloom
Excellent first story! I think you captured the guys very well! I look forward to reading more!
3/25/2007 c1 KatieLB
This episode just about killed me im telling you! good little missing scene... only a couple spelling error but over all it was just fine...till next time
3/25/2007 c1 Brigid Tanner
Don't be nervous about your writing, you did a great job with the boys. Hope to see more from you soon.
3/25/2007 c1 Anna
It was really good. I was surprised by how well you did with it after I read that English wasn't your first language. There were some spelling errors but that's to be expected. Everything else was good. Keep it up.
3/25/2007 c1 1noname32
Good job i like it.
3/25/2007 c1 Winchesterlady
Nice job. You wrote them very well.
3/25/2007 c1 friendly
that was really really good.. great ;job
3/25/2007 c1 6Carikube
*sigh* Nicely done. I really like that Dean confirms his promise to Sam. As much as that promise kills me and I'm in complete denial of it, it's also what Sam needs - to know that Dean's watching out for him, and if things go badly, he'll 'save' him.

Those poor broken boys. I've read a few Heart tags and they are all nicely done, but yours goes a little further and gives a little more than some of the others and I like that.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for sharing and encourage you to keep doing so.
3/25/2007 c1 83sammygirl1963
Great story! I'm suprised that English isn't your native language. You write it very well. You gave good insight to the feelings of Sam and Dean. I would have liked to seen the boys have the conversation you wrote on the TV show. Let me encourage you to write some more stories with Sam and Dean.
3/25/2007 c1 SilverStorm06
Great ending. I wish they'd do something similar to this (though it would be less chick-flicky) at the beginning of the next new episode, but it's likely they won't. that's why we have fanfic! :)