for The Guardian

8/24/2007 c3 2XxmotojixX
update soon! :D
8/17/2007 c3 Choiry One
Whooa! I love it! Please update!
6/27/2007 c3 kenshinlover2002
It's a good fic, I can't wait for more.
6/4/2007 c3 ONIX-21
Wow this sounds really interesting! im gripped i've just gotta no wats up with that feather lol!
5/31/2007 c3 10hiya24
Aw, over a month and we've been left like this... Oh well, I do like what I've seen so far, you are giving a slow pacing but you are keeping it constant right now... I don't mind spoilers since I already know of them and haven't been able to get my hands on the novels yet (need to learn Japanese). So I have reviewed in appreciation of the story =)
5/5/2007 c3 12Blood of the Wolf
O.O I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OH PLEASE! this is so incredibly awesome! ^_^ Aw, Naru is concerned! that's so sweet!
4/19/2007 c3 14Trigunskitty
This is great, Keep up the good work! ~.^
4/18/2007 c3 seethingkitsune
i like it...it has great potential...plz hurry with the next update...ja ne
4/18/2007 c3 3miss koneko
yep. u roc.

...and now i REALLY wanna know what happens next...

i know what u mean about the whole spoilers from later on in the manga - i'm assuming that's where it's from because i haven't been able to read past the 6th novel and the series never touched on it. i found it disheartening because i really REALLY want mai and naru together and i didn't want to believe it, even though it made sense.

up until then my theory was that naru had a false name, his dad was that famous professor davis, and that the dream naru actually WAS naru, but maybe not in the most obvious way. i had a lot of theories on that one, so i won't bother boring u with them.

anyway, the point is that i can be really stubborn, so in order for my fic to still have the same spirit, i essentially told myself that it was my fic, so i could write what i wanted, and as far as i was concerned, it wasn't true until i'd read it for myself. i'm guessing that won't work for u, but u seem to be integrating it well, so i'd try not to worry too much. when it all comes down to it, its your fanfiction, you're writing what u want to have happen, so...just write whatever u want.

that's my theory, and i'm sticking to it ;)
4/17/2007 c3 Annoying Little Twit
Liked this chapter ;)
4/17/2007 c3 23Artemis Bloodshadow
Very nice, but in the next chapter I'd like to see more plot progression. ^.^ You've got me interested in the story, but I still don't really know what it's about, you know? At least give me a some vague idea about it. Is the whole finding the body deal the main plotline? If it is, then you need to get us to that.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

~Artemis
4/16/2007 c3 1sprout-angel
Wow! This was a great update. So is she stuck in this dream state? That would be kinda cool. Especially if a doctor gets involved and doesn't know what is wrong with her. Anyways...enough of my drabble...I'm awaiting your next chapter. Good luck.
4/16/2007 c3 Kyia Star
Nice! I would however, like to request that you put some sort of symbol to denote changes in scenes like a set of three elipses: ...

Nine elipses to show that you're changing scenes or POV's. Please. It makes it so much easier to read that way.

Oh! Actually, a little spoiler- when Mai breathed in the formalin at Ryokuryou High, Lin's the one who carried her to the nurses office. ^_~ At least, in the novles. Manga/anime, no clue.
4/16/2007 c3 9Mew-Sahara
Wow... A REALLY good cliffie! Man, I want the next chapter now... But take your time!
4/16/2007 c3 7Rena1
All right, you've got me interested now. I'm wanting to know what's going on and who Aki and Kari are. I also really want to know what's up with the feather. But I suppose you'll let us know in due time.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »