for Back In Your Arms

5/4/2007 c5 18mae-E
i'm glad that your going to be updating again soon cause this is such a cool story.

so are serena's friends going to try to think up so plans to try to convince her family to let her stay? i would think that if they show enough suport that it might break them down. or if that fails, they could just pick-up and move to be close to where she is. please keep up the good work.
5/3/2007 c5 Double G
I've really loved your story and hope you will update soon because I am very impatient!
5/3/2007 c5 7melgirl1778
I love this story! please update as soon as you can(if you get your word working ;) )
5/2/2007 c4 Pure Calmille
Bah, moving is such a b!tch. I like where you're going with this. Update soon!
4/16/2007 c4 78Lady Razeli
Oh this good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/12/2007 c4 5cherrylprincess
Great story! keep going..

im still typing out chapter 3 of mine and my exams are next week... maybe i'll post after 2-3 weeks
4/5/2007 c4 4YourForeverAndAlways
Veryy good i like it:)

please new chapter soon!

i hate cliffhangers
4/4/2007 c4 storycrazy22
gr... i hate cliffhangers..great story !11 =
4/4/2007 c4 supersaiyanx
sounds like a great story

update soon please

thanks
4/3/2007 c4 18mae-E
so far so good, its a fairly interesting story. but the cliffhanger is brutle! got to know what happens next!

can't serena stay with raye and finish out the school year? I would think that darien might propse to her when he gets back before he hears of the move.

i would think that after hearing the news of her moiving, he follow her family and move where ever she ended up just be be close to her.

please keep up the good work.
4/3/2007 c2 5cherrylprincess
Hi, your story's good too!cant wait for the next chapter!
3/27/2007 c2 Crescentangel89
It seems pretty good so far. The only thing that i see as unecessary is when Darien is telling Rei his is coming back. You don't need him to say that he was coming back tomorrow twice.
3/27/2007 c2 storycrazy22
pretty good so far..make chaps longer...
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4