for TO THE PAST

5/15/2011 c1 Not-A-Spy
Hey, this isn't even a proper review, FFnet is being stupid and won't let me do real review replies so I'm doing PMs, but you don't allow PMs, so I'm leaving a review.

Thanks for reading my story, I'll update when I'm done writing the next bit. It probably won't be for a couple of weeks. You should know that your poll is spelled wrong in English. Instead of 'storys' it should be 'stories'. English can be weird like that...
4/24/2010 c26 SnapeAngel
wow that wasn't expected! I didn't expect 'future' snape to be there at all...does explain him helping them though..much less dying for LUPIN! maybe harry since he was swore to protect him an all

then 'present' snape being one BAD ASS death eater..wow
4/14/2010 c28 ShelbzieSue
That was a wonderful story !
3/12/2010 c15 SnapeAngel
u go on with your bad werewolf self remus!

good pep talk harry!
3/6/2010 c28 12grenouille7777
Interesting twist on time travel. Could have used an epilogue, though - the ending leaves one hanging. Otherwise, very well done, especially as English isn't your first language. In fact, I've seen native English speakers do much worse.

grenouille
2/26/2010 c5 2fhl1234
Liked the hints of a Remus/Tonks paring in the near future.
2/26/2010 c4 fhl1234
Nice to hear Remus's story.
2/26/2010 c3 fhl1234
And the search continues.
2/26/2010 c2 fhl1234
I was beginning to wonder bout the full moon situation. I sympathize with James. Hope he's alright. Poor Remus, he's all alone now. It must be tough without anyone to help him through these tough waters. Great chapter. ^-^
2/26/2010 c1 fhl1234
Aw, the possibilities. QQ, Will Harry going back in time directly affect the future? Considering the fact that English most likely isn't your first language, you did a marvelous job on the first chapter. Your grammar was nearly perfect. Congrats on a job well done. On to the next chappie.
5/15/2009 c28 2Whoopsydaisy
I enjoyed reading your story and I'm sad it's over. :( Great job here though. :)
11/2/2008 c1 6PhoenixSpirit10500
o i like it

i couldnt message you so i decided to thank you for your review and everything in my review of your story

if that makes sense

:D
10/3/2008 c1 14WishIWasJKR
that was really good. so is your frist language danish and ur second english or something? because if it is, this is really good.

this is the first properly ritten fic ive red in a long time

x
6/3/2008 c28 7kitcatofthenight
I loved this story, though i wish Harry had seen his parents when he came back to his time.
11/6/2007 c1 13DerangedxandxSarcastic
oh wow thats intriuiging!

D&S