FanFiction.Net
for What A Fool

12/14/2010 c1 4Kaleidoscope Sky
Interesting...and well written. It was actually satisfying and in-line with the characters' personalities, unlike so many others. Good job!
4/16/2009 c1 Friday'sSorrow
... It's dark and twisted, and so amazingly well written that it's hard to believe you wrote this so quickly. They're both well characterized and the circumstances are not too far fetched- keeping Kurama alive while Karasu is alive is a very interesting concept and I liked the reasoning behind it. The one thing I'm not too sure about is at the end of Karasu's POV he states that it killed him instantly. I thought it was kind of strange and maybe more suited to a third POV. An alternative to stating it could have been saying something like "I felt the branch pierce my head and my world faded to black". But apart from that I enjoyed it immencely and I hope you write some more Karasu stories because you write them extremely well.
4/8/2009 c1 2Dark Valkyria
Nice, quite dark and characterized very well. Liked how the first and last lines were both the same but in different POVs. I liked the explanation of how he got his strength back. Amazing fic
10/19/2008 c1 5ChibiLady
I LOVE your stories, they are so awesome! Keep writing girl, you've got some serious potential, I especially like the end part when Kurama calls Karasu a fool, very ironic.
3/30/2008 c1 151CanaanAlshea
I'm sorry, but the 'justs out into the base of my skull' made me laugh. Still in Karasu's POV even when dead XD Amazing.

I loved the Kurama POV! So wonderfully clever our fox is. ^^ Great job
1/2/2008 c1 Infamous Silence
You did Kurama perfectly. He would handle a situation exactly like this by waiting and fooling his enemies into believing they had power over him and give him enough time to plan escape.
7/18/2007 c1 MrsLordfluffy
didn't know kurama had THAT in him!
3/28/2007 c1 10LeFoxy
woot-that was an unexpected pairing-woot-but that was a good story for those two. Great one-shot.
3/28/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
Way cool story, I found it greatly fun.^-^

Keep up the great work!
3/28/2007 c1 kayko15
I'm just too lazy to log in. Anyway, great fic... one-shot. It's been like forever since i've read a good Yu Yu Hakusho fic. I almost thought it was Hiei and someone. But I definitely knew there was Kurama. I just had a feeling. Anyway, great work. I'm really impressed. Keep up the great work. Until next time. Later. K15