for New Allies

12/8/2021 c1 Gato-sama
I guess I'm the first from 2021 to review. Its a shame that there hasnt been an update and I expect there wont be one considering how old this fic is but I just wanted to tell you that I love this concept and haven't seen something like this before. Thank you for your unique words. Thank you also for not taking it down. On the odd chance that someone else with a talent with words might continue it if you don't or can't, then I'd like to read that person's version as well. Obviously I'd prefer it be you who continues it but I'll take what I can get. Good luck with whatever holds your attention now.
10/19/2017 c7 Tala White 14
I've lost count of how many times I have read this. Still awesome. I love the ideas and the potential this story has is intoxicating. Please update.
9/28/2017 c8 2Ittehgaps
I hope you start this up again. I love it and wish to see it continued.
9/16/2015 c2 jewels3622
Hey! I'm loving the story so far. Keep up the great work!
5/21/2014 c8 Hally2
I'm loving this story. You could have the Animorphs ask and get the dragons to let them take there DNA and use them as morphs. Also you could have Eragon teach them how to sword fight, and his dragon teach them how to fight in the sky as dragons.
5/10/2014 c8 Tala White 14
I love it! It's perfect!
5/3/2014 c8 Ae3qe27u
Sigh..
Aw. Am I to assume that this story is abandoned? Ah well.
5/2/2014 c3 Kjar
It's the Battle of Burning PLAINS, not the Battle of Burning PLANES. It's the difference between a bit of land and an airplane.
9/29/2013 c8 Guest
I thought that it was okay, and would like another chapter in at least two weeks please!
6/20/2013 c8 1Lazurman
It's a good effort. The plot is good, and you see to have a handle on both series' lore. That being said, walls of text are highly discouraging. My recommendation would be to use smaller, neater paragraphs.

Hope to read more soon.
6/9/2013 c8 aby
Please, please, please update. You're writing is brilliant!
5/22/2013 c8 Snekullent
DUDE! LOVE! NEED TO READ MORE! MUCH MORE!
5/21/2013 c2 Snekullent
Interesting!
12/13/2012 c8 12experimentalDeity
This fic is AWESOME! Please continue!
11/9/2012 c4 aby
I love this story, you have written it so well, you should be really proud of yourself.

p.s. A couple of times you have written 'an order' when I think you mean 'in order'.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »