for Sacred Host

11/4/2020 c5 Sak
The precise way you write strikes me as male. I'll go check your profile. I think I'll skip out on this fic as I'm not Christian so my interest wanes
11/4/2020 c4 Sak
Trinity... One of the most illogical things accepted by millions of people.

I wonder where this fic is going...
11/4/2020 c3 Sak
Really well written
11/4/2020 c2 Sak
Hmm... Well I don't agree with Jesus being God but I do believe in Jesus as a prophet whom I love...
11/4/2020 c1 Sak
Hi.
Animorphs ... I loved when I was 12. Now I'm 31 and was just about to go to bed and I don't even know how I found this fic as I pressed my phone without looking.

You write so well.
I'm ready for this OC
4/29/2020 c42 14Toodamnmanyfandoms
This is an awesome story. Teresa and Gef (and even Toloth) are amazing characters. Watching such an alien species interact with Christianity is... very thought provoking. Excellent story.
4/27/2020 c42 Pavitra
Toloth should consider himself fortunate that he never heard of the dreth and the chorkant.

Qoheleth, have you considered moving to AO3 as your primary locus of fanfic?

sondrex76, my understanding is that only dead people can be *canonized*, but strictly speaking canonization doesn't make someone a saint, but merely acknowledges what God has already done. Not all saints will necessarily ever be canonized; Fred Rogers strikes me as a likely example.
4/5/2020 c42 sondrex76
Nice fanfic! I am worried though because as far as I am aware, only dead people become saints and I am hoping for a happy ending.

The jerk holiday was very interesting, also, I got more out of this religiously then around 99% of the times I have gone to church, which was unexpected.
This, for some reason, made me consider what a romantic relationship between a human and jerk would be like. I am weirded out by this, and do not know why my mind went...actually, my mind automatically goes into considerations about different sapient friendships, so that's actually entirely expected of me.

In chapter 6 there seem to be "" missing twice, once after "ice, but od" and once after " right after "Honeysuckle Cottage".

Thanks for writing, this is my favorite Animorphs fanfic I have read so far(though admittedly, the total number being at three(I read it long before I started reading fanfiction and was just recently reminded of the books' existence)) and it was well written, fun to read, interesting and surprisingly philosophical.

Man I should start writing these things with some level of actual organization in mind shouldn't I?
Anyway, I hope you have an awesome day!
3/30/2020 c42 1thrawnca
Nice to see you're back! Not to be confused with seeing your back.

It occurs to me that Toloth has found very little that would make Christianity a useful tool for subjugating the lower-caste Yeerks, but it is proving to be capable of making humans more submissive to Control. At this point, the potential impact of Toloth's change in thinking is such that I don't think Teresa would evict him even if she could; she would feel a duty to keep him in the position where he can achieve the most good, which is inside her head. For however long that will be.
3/29/2020 c4 JunAhrkSonaak
Well, I'm not a Trinitarian, but this is interesting.
3/27/2020 c42 Guest
Fascinating as always, I was delighted to see that there was another chapter of this!
3/27/2020 c42 1Tsaukpaetra
Hehe, talk about indulgences. Toloth is becoming almost friendly...
3/27/2020 c42 47zedille
Very intriguing chapter, as always!
3/26/2020 c42 55Animorphgirl
Well, Malcar's going to be irate about that. And how unfortunate for Teresa that her Yeerk would go to Confession with a priest who was a Controller. I imagine that she purposefully did this during the duration of the nearly three years she was Teresa's Yeerk. Just another way to break her host. Then again, if the priest pronounced absolution and gave Malcar a penance, the Sacrament would probably have been valid all the same. After all, you know that Teresa (mentally) did all she could while in the confessional. Even so...

I didn't know that you were boycotting FFN, nor that they stopped notifying people about receiving PMs. How strange. Granted, I noticed that I received them without being emailed about it, but I figured it was a glitch or something along those lines. Do you know FFN's motivation for this?

Personally, I would post this fic on AO3. Not simply because it's another way to reach readers, but because it has indexing options that FFN lacks. For instance, you can link the names of your characters under keywords, as well as other topics that people might be searching for. There are certainly some downsides, but what site doesn't have those?

Looking forward to your next chapter.
3/26/2020 c42 1Defender31415
Interesting. You’ve pretty much confirmed in this chapter what, as I recall, your reviewers have suspected for a while: Toloth’s eventual conversion. He also seems to be destined to take on a priestly role- at least as far as that role’s didactic elements are concerned.
600 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »