for Sacred Host

1/31 c43 47zedille
Very happy to see you back! The chapter was thought-provoking, as always.
1/17 c43 Tiky3000
It's been a while. Powerful chapter.
1/10 c43 3dogman15
Things feel like they're heating up! I can't wait to read more!

I know it wouldn't happen with you writing, but wouldn't it be funny if - if Toloth comes to accept the Catholic view of things - suddenly one day Toloth learns about Martin Luther and switches to being Protestant?
Ha, I'm kidding.
1/6 c43 31Calyn
I'm always thrilled whenever this fic updates, not the least because I get to remember all over again that I love it, but this chapter in particular evoked a high amount of excited desk pounding and gleeful yelling "AHAHA YES DO IT".

The whole end bit reminds me of the part in Perelandra where Ransom has a talk with the silence that is a Voice. Love it. My only complaint is that I very much want to see the rest of the Mass immediately, but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.
1/6 c43 63Animorphgirl
Well, that was interesting! Toloth is certainly in a quandary, and knows it all too well. I wonder if Teresa has any idea? To the best of my recollection, KAA hadn't established the extent to which hosts can be made aware of their Yeerk's feelings. Certainly, their thoughts are closed off to them, but if feelings cannot be hidden (or it takes more effort), Teresa might be aware of her temporary Yeerk's anxiety? On the other hand, she might be enjoying being able to participate far better than Malcar ever allowed to be aware of his emotions. What will happen when they receive Communion, I wonder...
12/24/2021 c22 Ming-Yao C. P
I seem to remember previous chapters having Sub-Visser One Hundred Fifty-Three and now in this chapter I saw Sub-Visser One Hundred Sixty-Three. Did he get demoted or promoted?
12/24/2021 c6 Ming-Yao C. P
I have two issues with this chapter. My main issue: humans are made in the image of God, not other animals, so I figure that Yeerks are not made in the image of God since they are most similar to slugs.
Second issue: I have read the book The Shack and to borrow an idea from there: Jesus was fully human and all his works are the power of the Father in him, not his own power. He was fully as weak as any human and in himself did not have the reality-altering power of God, as he gave it up to incarnate. This idea from a book with heresy/false doctrine (such as no hierarchy originally when Scripture itself states the head of Christ is God). Thanks for reading, I do hope you continue.
12/23/2021 c4 Ming-Yao C. P
I. Love. This. This is the simplest explanation of the Trinity I have in recent memory (I have short memory, but still) I probably need to do more research and see if it holds up to Scripture completely, as I had to for the novel The Shack (which didn't), but I am going to hold onto this.
12/23/2021 c3 Ming-Yao C. P
I was re-reading this because I love it so much, and noticed the strange placement of the first two names in the last sentence of paragraph 5. I think it would be more sensical if they were switched. Rereading the sentence for this comment, it seems to be that this sentence was 2 different flavors of the same sentence accidentally merged incompletely together, an unfinished or non-perfect fusion into a seamless one. Huh, now I am reminded of Jesus' seamless scarlet robe (some translations have purple).
11/4/2020 c5 Sak
The precise way you write strikes me as male. I'll go check your profile. I think I'll skip out on this fic as I'm not Christian so my interest wanes
11/4/2020 c4 Sak
Trinity... One of the most illogical things accepted by millions of people.

I wonder where this fic is going...
11/4/2020 c3 Sak
Really well written
11/4/2020 c2 Sak
Hmm... Well I don't agree with Jesus being God but I do believe in Jesus as a prophet whom I love...
11/4/2020 c1 Sak
Hi.
Animorphs ... I loved when I was 12. Now I'm 31 and was just about to go to bed and I don't even know how I found this fic as I pressed my phone without looking.

You write so well.
I'm ready for this OC
4/29/2020 c42 14Toodamnmanyfandoms
This is an awesome story. Teresa and Gef (and even Toloth) are amazing characters. Watching such an alien species interact with Christianity is... very thought provoking. Excellent story.
609 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »