for Sacred Host

11/1/2015 c35 33SoManyPuns
May I first say that I absoluely love this story, I've devoured the whole thing in one night (and eagerly await more) because I simply couldn't put it down. Its not often I run across a really good christian fanfiction, but I definitely have this time!
Your writing is awesome, your knowledge of the fictional universe is astounding and your grasp of christianity is absolutely stunning. I feel like I've leaned a lot just by reading this, questions I'd never thought of answers for myself. I love your characters, I love the plot, I love the whole package, thank you for writing and posting this, I love it.
8/29/2015 c35 47zedille
Good to see you back! I wonder if cutting things fine the way Elskir is has happened much among other Yeerks; there is certainly no way at all that something could go wrong at the event. Right. (No matter what happens, I'm looking forward to seeing it!)
8/24/2015 c35 Daenerys
One of the great things about Animorphs is the fact of alien invaders having to deal with Earth mundanities, and you capture that perfectly. Also loving the faux-scholarly tone, and the details of Yeerk logistics.
8/23/2015 c35 Silverheart
I love this story. The glimpse into the homicidal politicking of the Yeerks, the, er, "humanity" of the various aliens, and most of all the spiritual aspects of the situation are real treats to read about, especially the way you write them. It's amazing to find a piece sympathetic not only to Christianity, but Catholicism, as well. Fandom can be a depressing place in that regard. Thank you!
8/21/2015 c35 creativesm75
cool.
8/21/2015 c35 21Eleutheria Wolf
Oh my gosh! This story is still alive!

This is awesome, I thought this story was long-dead for sure :) I can't wait to see where you take the Kati-Elskir twist here!
8/20/2015 c35 10Fallen Dragonfly
Not much to say this time I'm afraid. Felt like more filler or set up. Sadly, that's important too often.
8/19/2015 c35 3dogman15
"The Council representative must have showed/shown up by now" (Shouldn't it be "shown"?)

What's with the (6)? Are we referencing previous footnotes?
8/19/2015 c35 1Tsaukpaetra
If nothing else, they can pretend to do an exorcism if it gets too out of hand, right?
I love the dichotomous phrases Chapman used in his psuedo speech. "be smart, but not smart"!
Keep going! ;)
8/18/2015 c35 1Defender31415
Good job. I'm used to seeing the Hebrew word for "butter" rendered as "curds" or something like that. I'll have to look up what it is. Also, I'm wondering if a certain Yeerk will die in a chapter or two.
8/18/2015 c35 5Jouaint
Great chapter. Please update soon.
8/18/2015 c35 16Anifan1
Glad to see an update. A little surprised that Elskir bothered to shout at her host out loud, instead of internally. Wouldn't that take less effort? I suppose that shows how much distress she's in. Anyway, hope you'll update again soon.
8/18/2015 c35 Syutian
An update? This is awesome. Thank you!
7/7/2015 c1 littlegreengamer
I haven't read the whole series, but I really love what I've read of it. This is one of the best Animorphs fanfics EVER! :) Keep up the good work.
7/6/2015 c34 Gwen Gamgee
I didn't know that this was the story i wanted to read until I stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing it. It certainly makes one think.
610 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »