for Sacred Host

5/5/2014 c33 5Jouaint
Interesting.
5/4/2014 c33 47zedille
I'm thoroughly enjoying all the worldbuilding detail you've created - it makes the world seem just as vividly real as the characters live in it. Applegate did not include much of this type of anthropological information in, which makes your work that much more entertaining for all the logical jumps you make to fill in the world and Yeerk culture, particularly.
5/4/2014 c33 1Tsaukpaetra
A little world-building is always fun. I can just imagine the striking competition of sensory input that must have been had for generation 80..,
Keep going! ;)
5/3/2014 c33 3dogman15
I like the backstory and scene setting. Feels like we're gearing up for something important. Sort of like the "Recap Comic" that the Team Fortress 2 team released yesterday (5/2/14).
5/3/2014 c33 5The Heroine With 1000 Faces
An informative chapter, both insightful and hilarious. Will you ever consider bringing Jake or Rachel into the story on the sidelines maybe? I'd love to see your take on some of the moral implications of what the two of them have done. I know they aren't the focus of this fic though, just a suggestion because I love your writing very much and know you would do the original story justice.
5/3/2014 c33 392Ember Nickel
Hah, interesting take on 90s society (and our magazines!)
4/17/2014 c32 creativesm75
interesting
1/7/2014 c32 10Daniella Violet Moon
Woah. Toloth just didn't. That was... I actually don't know how to feel about this because that's directly against his entire purpose on Earth. Before he was curious, confused and intrigued but now it's different. And he really doesn't know why it feels that way.
Sooooo good.
DVM
1/5/2014 c10 Dyrssdytshrdsdhttsdh
That is so perfect for the Skrit Na...
12/31/2013 c32 47zedille
Lovely chapter! I had to look up the reference in the chapter title but it does seem quite fitting for the situation. I liked your comments on how the costume looked perfectly lovely to Yeerk sensibilities even if to human eyes it looks ridiculous. It really depends on where you're coming from: it's not something I would have come up with myself, but it makes perfect sense considering.

Toloth is changing, even if he doesn't know why he is - you're handling that character arc very smoothly, I think.
12/28/2013 c32 1Tsaukpaetra
Ooh the changes are becoming more pronounced!
12/28/2013 c32 5Jouaint
Great chapter.
12/28/2013 c32 3dogman15
What a pleasant little chapter! I can't wait to read more. :)

(But it was rather short.)
12/28/2013 c32 64Animorphgirl
Interesting chapter, though definitely too short given the wait you put your readers through. At the rate you're going, it will be 2020 before Teresa and Toloth even celebrate Christmas. I realize you have other projects to work on, but try to make your updates either more frequent or more lengthy.

That being said, I enjoyed the interaction between Teresa and her grandmother. I'm looking forward to seeing the event that the Sharing has planned that would require such an unusual outfit. Also, does Teresa get some sort of allowance, or do her parents pay the monthly fees for her to participate? I would think that some parents would say that's too much money to fork over just for their kid to belong to an organization.
12/28/2013 c32 14R. James Gauvreau
First of all, I love the chapter title.

I like how Toloth's feelings about books are given an extra touch here. I feel as though I should greatly dislike him for his dislike of books, bibliophile that I am, but I find myself very easily hating the sin and loving the sinner.

I hope that he learns to love books someday.

Mrs Chiodini is fun. I hope that she doesn't get infested.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Toloth has to give up Teresa's body.
610 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »