for The Return

4/24/2018 c7 alice22
This is really great story and completely different than anything else that I have read in the past.

I look forward to the next chapter.
2/1/2018 c7 Netchka
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.
3/20/2016 c7 AlexBrin13
This is the most tragic and beautiful story i have ever read. It makes me cry just thinking about it. It's and heartbreaking. It makes me feel as of I'm there myself and going through it along with everyone else it makes me want to scream and cry at the top of my lungs. It really is the most well written story with the most tragic plot ever . It breaks my heart just to read it .
1/4/2016 c7 4michelle3
I hope you decide to finish this sometime
3/3/2014 c7 9Snow Leopard Pasha
I hope you're planning on continuing this story at some point, since it's quite creative.

There's one thing about chapters 6 and 7...I think you took a long time to update between those two chapters, because you seem to have completely forgotten what you were writing about in chapter 6 when you wrote 7. A good example is what happened to the friend Bill called Rana who went to Privet Drive with him to help the fight, and another is where the hell Draco came from in chapter 7, as he wasn't with Bill before the attack...You seem to have written the pre-battle and the battle events twice?

Otherwise, as I said, your idea is creative, and you should get back into it.
2/8/2014 c7 1JuleMaker
Omo! Update. Pleasee /
9/22/2013 c7 2DNAyres
I love this story. You have an amazing plot line an the characters are so well developed. Please tell me you are not abandoning this? You simply have to continue this story is far too good to stop.
4/3/2013 c7 AccioFirebolt21065
Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/17/2013 c7 25917brat
wow this is so good and I really love harry's aunt really i so...though man you have got to feel for her too she is a strong woman that has my respect...even if she is only in a story.
1/11/2013 c7 4Children-of-the-Blood
This is also absolutely fantastic and amazing! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
1/11/2013 c7 Hainbuche
Hey, deine Story ist richtig gut.
Ich konnte die Nacht wegen dem Cut net schlafen. Hab mich als gefragt: findest er ihn, tut er's nich?
Hat mich total wirre gemacht. Hoffe, du schreibst bald weiter. Brenne auf eine Fortsetzung. LG H
12/25/2012 c7 Jalissa12213
This is really good.
I love Greek gods & goddesses :)
5/2/2012 c7 Open-Minded Mi
I LOVE THIS STORY3 ! :) CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER-Mandy
1/19/2012 c7 sjrodgers23
love the story very much. please update soon. thank you very much
1/15/2012 c1 6Wild Mage 44
I just finished the first story, pls tell me you update this regularly? Its epic and I need to know what's going on, I will cry legit tears.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »