for I'll Meet You With a Smile

5/14/2008 c1 2kong is king
Aww...I couldn't believe how adorable that was! Semi-naughty yuri & yaoi fluff...I love it.

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Yuna in the mix of the RiPa and make for another threesome...and Zemyx has always been my OTP, but I'll make an exception cause AkuRokuMyx is so cute the way you write it.

You have GOT to update this!

Kong is King
10/17/2007 c1 2you're running wild
this is awesome.

i love the giant stack of pairings, and the set-up. you write it all really well; each characterization is perfect. :]
9/5/2007 c1 23Tifa's pride
Everyones gay! I love it! Gay Pride! :) I hav elove for the Yuri and Yuori, Go Tiaf Aeris! my fav pairing! GO GO GO Cloud x Sephy! I personaly prefer Yuffie with rikku but it works with kairi so im not complainging, please update!
7/14/2007 c1 14AnimeAlexis
Wow. For a story with so many main characters and pairings, this is really fantastic. Are you going to update it any time soon? Please?
7/10/2007 c1 Yamiko
Cool! I like the threesome pairings and the realistic feel of the story. Will you be updating anytime soon?
6/19/2007 c1 Angel Eclipse
Wow. I didn't think I would like this so much. In fact I didn't think I would like it all, just because of so many pairings.

But you know what? I loved it! I seriously can't wait to read the next chapter. Great fic so far. ^^ Update soon! Please...
5/26/2007 c1 Hikari
Nice, I like this fic. It has many interesting pairings. Some don't seem likely but you've executed the dialouge well. I look forward for the next chapter...Please make more ^^
5/4/2007 c1 YunikuChan
This was the awesomeness! ^_^

Ha...Tifa and Aeris.

Anyway, make more, pleez?
4/29/2007 c1 7BlackRosePoet
^_^ Amazing-ness. It made me giggle a bunch. Your voice comes out very clearly at times. Keep it up.
4/2/2007 c1 1TehMerill
Waii! I love this fic mucho so far and it's only the first chapter. Update soon, please! I can't wait for the next chapter, I love how well written it is, too.
4/2/2007 c1 3All Kinds of Awsome
Enjoyed it? I /loved/ it! That was awesome! Best fanfic I've read in awhile. I nearly melted into goo at the YuffiexKairi bit. It was soo cute!

You made the situations they're in very realistic, and you made me feel what the characters were feeling. Awesome! 10/10.