FanFiction.Net
for Sit Vis Tecum

6/23/2014 c8 4Aronim
Shame it's dead, this is quite good.
6/23/2014 c6 Aronim
This is great. Really interesting fusion.

Having the Sins spelled out like that really illustrates what monsters they are, something I tend to forget in all the morbid silliness and tenderness that Lust and Gluttony often displays.

And I see we are going anime Sins apparently.

One thing: it is a bit much for H to say that the story is perfect. It is far from it. They just used a variant of the "if x then y" and that is not a solid argument, just something to give reasonable doubt. It would make more sense for H to say something like "with what he'd already seen today, he could give them the benefit of the doubt."
6/23/2014 c5 Aronim
Oh, this is very interesting. Too bad it looks dead.

And Horatio spouts cheesy one-liners, I love it.
6/25/2013 c1 thisisup-upisno
You killed Armstrong?!
12/18/2011 c8 11Ivy Adrena
I know it's been a couple years since the last update, but I'm still hopeful that you're planning on updating this - it's one of the very few crossovers I've found that's in-character with an interesting, cohesive plotline.
2/26/2011 c8 6killing u with umbrellas
this story sounds very interesting, but you haven't updated in over 3 1/2 years so its probably abandoned.
6/8/2009 c3 47Chaos Dragon
will tell you right now, i was highly intrigued from the get go, but now i'm just all O.O edge of my seat hitting next chapter. and i'm at work. /headdesk. screw work, this is amazing.

~cd
5/21/2009 c2 4Eriisu-April
I gotta say, this story is ingenius, horrifying, and confusing (probably since I'm not a super CSI freak). The first chapter definitely had me wanting more, and thinking, "Okay, w-t-h is going on? Are we AU, other-side-of-the-gate, or what?"

Now I can tell a little bit more, and I definitely want to see how this comes together. I'm a little lost on the timeframe issue (Tucker? Nina!) but later, I'm hoping you set it. Thanks for making one of the few, truly insane crossovers that make you think, "how and why does this work so well, and why aren't there more of these?"
2/8/2009 c8 79Uniasus
I'm rather sad that it seems as if this fic has stalled. I've grown quite fond of it even if I just latched on today. Its really well done, it flows just like a CSI episode, only much better because the Elric brothers are involved. ^_^ Gah, I'm such an FMA freak, but I'm also starting to feel a little like a stalker...I found this on your LJ account and went zooming through Google hoping you updated more elsewhere. I'm a little disappointed that its stalled, but hopefully that will be fixed eventually since at this point the story really seems as if its just getting ready to lift off.
9/19/2008 c1 2A Bibliophile
A FMA crossover I presume? It seems a little odd...
8/17/2008 c1 2Kalez
Oh dear. Judging from the update date on this this isn't being continued is it?

Well, if it is, this story is truly amazing and I sincerely hope it is being continued.
5/8/2008 c8 18hragaman
After avoiding this story for however many monthes, it took being bored to tears to finally take a look at it. This is more interesting and plausible than I thought it would be, and I'm just in awe of how you combined the worlds. Bravo!
12/31/2007 c8 thegentrygmail.com
i like it!
10/19/2007 c8 5Keltic Cat
Oh. My. God. This is one crazy but AWSOME story! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next update!
9/23/2007 c8 31Beboots
Oh my goodness I love this fic! XD I'm surprised that it doesn't have more reviews - perhaps it's because it's not entirely clear if it's a crossover at first. I really, really enjoyed reading it. It was fun during the first two chapters, trying to figure out if it really was some sort of crossover or not, then trying to figure out the backstory... And every time you introduced a new character, I squeed. Havoc as an undercover tow-truck driver? Squee! Envy showing up? Squee! Hints of Edward's journal? Squee! (I liked your description of his handwriting - very apt) Tucker? Ew, but then squee when we saw Nina! And poor Nina, dying in any universe. ;_; I like your explanation of her health problems - it makes sense. So much for Tucker's "perfect chimera"!

I also liked your characterizations of Edward and Al, a lot. I mean, their education showing, their shock at Nina's photograph, them figuring out that Hughes was Envy, and them fixing up the interrogation room afterwards... Awesome! I also liked your explanation of the alchemic secret society. Makes sense, the whole "if you're born into it" thing. I love how Edward and Alphonse are ranked officers, even though Al only looks fourteen. (I also loved how he's all like "I'm actually seventeen" - squee!)

And Hughes and Envy! I liked how Envy was all "have fun explaining!" as he left, and how Hughes showed up after it all and was threatened... XD Awesome!

I'm so incredibly excited for the next chapter! I want to see where this is going! If they'll catch Scar, and reveal alchemy to the world, and all that. I also want to see Winry fixing up Ed's automail, and I want to see where Havoc lands his plane. (Oh, and Havoc as a cajun? Awesome! :3 ) So, in conclusion: you're awesome. Rock on, and keep up the good work! Update soon!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »