for One Chance

3/28/2009 c1 happytrap
Awesome story!

Please update 'As Deemed By Fate'! I hope u haven't forgotten about that! It's such an amazing fic and you've left us readers at a cliffhanger! Your writing is just amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
11/21/2007 c1 25silverymare
Ow. It took me a second reading of this to get that it was Sesshoumaru and Kagome's engagement party, but it's actually quite heart-breaking. Good job!
7/21/2007 c1 2TheMikoShivae
ouch. poor inu. good little diddy though :D
5/26/2007 c1 Desperate
i'd think this has more potential than just a one-shot... i hope you do continue this though, i don't really want it to end the way it did but if you decide you want to end it this way then i will support your decision but i hope you do continue it... T-T
5/22/2007 c1 may cabbage
wow, this was really, really good! i agree with the other reviews :) short, harsh, and powerful. with not a lot of words, you show a lot of emotion and conflicts. this was excellent! and i know it's complete, but i definitely, without a doubt, agree that it has the potential to being continued and becoming a longer story. I hope you do that, but I'm not pushing, lol :D [it leaves me wanting more! lol)

this was great, no matter the length. thanks!
4/5/2007 c1 8Tairoru-Chan
whoa, harsh. but i like it. short and sweet - its really good. great job!
4/4/2007 c1 Mashy Merch
aw...*sniff* they didn't get back together. *sniff*

is this a one-shot? cuz if not...i hope they get back together. it would be fun to see if inuyasha can win Kagome's heart back. that could be a good comedy.

good writing.

;p majel
4/4/2007 c1 1Mini Nicka
More please its great and I can't wait to see where you could take this.
4/3/2007 c1 2Tatarimokke
Intense, Jade, but I truly liked it. Very realistic. If you so desire, it has great potential to be continued. Would be nice to see a real-to-life drama where things either don't work out, or it's a battle for hell to make things work. Excellent job.
4/2/2007 c1 Mei-Sara
that was really nice, short and simple, but full of emotions too somehow. nicely done, =]
4/2/2007 c1 1sofi'schoice
beautiful ABSOLUTLY GEORGEOUS wonderfully done you had me tied the whole time you didnt leave any mysteries you answered every question that popped into myhead before it did u didnt imply anything that wasnt answered and you kept i flowing brilliantly it was an amazing scenario and it just fills the brain with a million difrent ideas of what an actual story would be like beautiful
4/2/2007 c1 1leanne0716
You go girl! Too little, too late, Inu. *pats him on the back* Oh well, once was more than enough...thanks for that feel-good for women, slap-in-the-face fanfic that was just dripping with emotion. See ya, ~Leanne~