for One Choice, One Promise, One Bond, One Future

8/27/2014 c1 4mischeif maker
Such a good story. I love it. Its amazingly epic !
7/29/2012 c1 viv
Love it! Definitely made its way up to be one of my fave one shots and they are extremely rare. ;)
6/20/2012 c1 Jademy
You made me cry.

Thanks for the story.

9/17/2011 c1 2kuromimi
i love your story! it feels raw. It was sad but in the end i was contempt. i wish the real story will have a better ending than this. ^_^
6/20/2011 c1 1x.Sasu.Saku.x
Thus history repeats itself! TT~TT Wonderful! Absolutely fantastic, such a bittersweet story!
5/30/2011 c1 6lavenderscribbles
oh my... tears actually formed on my eyes... T.T

this fic is so bittersweet... so bittersweet indeed...

but overall, it is a great one :D

-purplesmiley-
3/13/2011 c1 tolazytologin
Naruto..i love him. Such a good person.
3/13/2011 c1 myarian83
the last part how naruto intertwined sasuke and sakura's hands made me feel sooooooo sad TT_TT good story though 3
3/8/2011 c1 1Sariko-chan723
:D this was a really good story! I loved it! Great job! I'm goin to go read more of ur stories ok? Keep em coming!
2/27/2011 c1 5SomethingLikeFate
That made me cry. It's authors like you, who touch their readers on a emotional scale, that makes taking the time to read a story worth while. Amazing. Brilliant.
1/10/2011 c1 11red-onyx
so sad... very good fic... *sniff
1/3/2011 c1 2Navsegda
That was so beautiful, and so sad. I love how Naruto joins their hands ... Sakura was right, it was unfair that they had to die just as they realized they were in love. Ah.
12/11/2010 c1 23The 8th Stone
It's so beautiful, but so sad.
11/15/2010 c1 AesEa
feh! History still repeats itself...No matter how many times you get resurrected if you cant remember your last life its no use.

...Great story...!
11/6/2010 c1 MitsukiAnime
Loved it ! Now that was an amazing story . Bravo Bravo XD

And no, it wasn't that gory , considering these characters are based on the characters from a land full of ninja
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »