FanFiction.Net
for Remember

10/30/2016 c1 BlankCanvas624
Beautiful! That was the only perfect word to describe it. I hope you make another story like this
11/14/2015 c1 4Anastasia Tremaine
That was beautiful. So completely and utterly perfect. How the Weasleys would have and should have cherished and spoilt and loved Neville's daughter but never got the chance. Pansy and Neville, an unlikely duo that I suppose would have been brought together through loss and grief and war, promising never to forget at the end was so beautiful, I can remember my grandfather and his friends doing that on remembrance day. This whole piece was brilliantly thought out and heartbreakingly well written.
10/20/2013 c1 22Slytherin Studios
I love this story, amazing job.
4/8/2013 c1 4Kaita the Creeper
I think I cried through just about the entire fic But I absolutely could not stop reading. That was, amazing.. Just, amazing.
2/14/2012 c1 8lovemya2000
I admit it, I cried. Well done.
3/25/2011 c1 3mishap
Very well done. You made me cry.
3/6/2011 c1 7Susan of Zog
Oh! So beautiful...
6/18/2010 c1 69hewhoistomriddle
OHMIGOD!

Hey, this review is, like, several years overdue but why didn't you tell me? I'm flattered like you have no idea. THANK YOU.

The story was nice, all those moments that are so little, yet mean so much. I'm sorry I couldn't appreciate it properly because I've abandoned ship (bad fan), but THANK YOU.

2/18/2010 c1 DramoSkye
That was beautiful.
1/1/2010 c1 11iolah
This was beautiful and made me tear up. I especially love that you gave the minor characters a time to shine as well as incorporating Slytherins on to their side. That was wonderfully done. This was a fantastic fic.
11/5/2009 c1 3RavenUchiha
A truly magnificent story. The harry and Malfoy pairing i didnt expect. but i love this story. It has almost made me cry. I could feel the emotion coming from the words. Amazing work :)
7/17/2009 c1 1Aero Lynx
That was the best story I have read while being a member of fanfiction, no that was the best fanfiction i have ever read, i cried while i was reading it so good job
9/7/2008 c1 Symphony of the Masked Faces
Generally, I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter fanfiction but this was really great. I cried my eyes out. This was written very lovely and I really loved it. Amazing work.
7/25/2008 c1 1TwilightDreamz13
holy crap, I cried my eyes out while I was reading :( this is probably the most heart-wrenching fic I've read in a while! Oh my god, I didn't expect it to be so... heart-breaking...
5/17/2008 c1 1mannd1068