FanFiction.Net

7/25/2018 c1 8Athlantis
Awesome! Very powerful and dark
Love it
8/17/2008 c1 boo
That was really sad...but good. But sad. I think I need to go find myself a nice fluff fic now. But, it was good writing.
7/5/2007 c1 17629578269
wow, this was a great fic! & for me, she is vala :)
4/7/2007 c1 36leuska
HEY!

I see you finally posted your story! And I almost didnt know!

well,congrats hon, i wont tell you anything new, its fabulous!:)

hope to read more from you soon though

kiss

liz
4/5/2007 c1 140Briar Elwood
*splutters in protest* B-b-but...that's so sad! Yet so true...he always moves on, doesn't he? Oh, jeez...I loved it, it was very well written, very descriptive. To tell the truth, the whole paralysis thing makes me think of when Adria died/ascended in Dominion...and seeing as I'm also a huge DanAdria fan, that's totally cool. And it makes me feel a little better. Because I can see him being totally...a dork as she dies...but Vala? Agh...I dunno. Great job, I love it. It's going on my faves.
4/5/2007 c1 1AnnaVictrix
Wow - lovelovelove it!

Really passionate writing

I feel the uncontrollable urge to read again...
4/3/2007 c1 23Khentkawes
Well, I'm something of a stickler for grammar, and I thought your use of grammar was quite effective.

I love the way you manage to convey so much in so few words, especially the way you describe the dying woman's physical sensations. You use a couple of nice, unique metaphors. My favorite is when you say that her veins are the color of "his nonexistent tears."

Anyway, it's tragic, but very well written. Thanks for sharing!
4/3/2007 c1 19Myosotis13
This is really good. Of course, as an avid DV shipper I would rather not imagine that would truly be the case...but this story does explore the idea of unrequited love very engagingly. The first-person perspective does add a lot of poignancy, not to mention the implied character death. Great piece! Here's to hoping it will never happen to Vala *grin* but really, a wonderful read.

Myosotis
4/3/2007 c1 31HAZMOT
Oh, so sad. Not even a last kiss from Daniel. Nicely explored.