for The King Of Halloween

5/14/2020 c1 704mary.okeeffe.16
Everyone hail to The Pumpkin Song
10/5/2018 c1 2Hannah Melissa
This reminds me of that one scene in Disney's Moana (although this story was published way before the movie came out) where the grandmother lady tells a bunch of kids a story and they're all scared except for one kiddo.

But anyways, I'm really liking where this story is heading so far! It's writing quality is so good, unlike other 'mortal entering Halloween Town' tales. I can't wait to read more now!
11/7/2015 c3 Vennie
Nice.
The character interactions were awesome, Especially the one between Jack and Seth.
10/9/2014 c3 2NightMeisterStein
I'm very impressed. Seth has a lot of potential, and I'd love to see Jack appear again
8/17/2009 c5 4JiggleWigs
Hows a skeleton gonna ride a bus? AKWARD
8/17/2009 c4 JiggleWigs
WHAT A BIZNITCH, I WANT TO SERIOUSLY SLAP HER
8/17/2009 c3 JiggleWigs
NO i dont want seth to be the pumpkin king! JACK IS THE ONE AND ONLY PUMPKIN KING
8/17/2009 c1 JiggleWigs
"My suits not redicullis its sharp and soffisticated!" OMG LOL! hilarious!
2/12/2008 c4 mark185
you need to have him kick that bitch to the curb!
2/6/2008 c7 2Letters to Lady Edith
Hey, love this story, can't wait till I get to read the next chappie! :D
2/5/2008 c7 8BrightBlueHearse
fAVORITE chapter so far ^^. So glad you updated.
10/27/2007 c6 15Ranoko
*evil giggle/cackle*

LOVE this! X3 I'm afraid I can't really grasp words at this moment, but you're doing astoundingly wonderful! ^-^ It's great, and I can't wait to read more!

The little bits of flare and detail really make the story, and help it along quite nicely.

Heheh... I'm afraid to say that if I had been doing such a thing, I probably would have burst out laughing before the thugs made it off the bus. I would do my best to keep it in, for sure, but it would have been a challenge. X3

Ja~
10/26/2007 c6 2Skandragon Blackheart
Awsome! can't wait for more.
10/20/2007 c5 Lollie the Bemused
Oh wow . This story is really great ... And original ! I can only imagine what people will think of a skeleton in a pinstriped suit waiting for a bus ! xD

Update Soon
10/19/2007 c5 15Ranoko
Well, you certianly named this chapter appropiately! Not only is Seth anxious, you create suspense with the reader as well! Of course, leaving it is PERFECT timing(really!), but yet... sarcasm wishes to slip in there as well as a reader. XD

I'm happy you're updating so much; I still have yet to edit mah stuff..T.T

I look forward to readin' more of your wonderful fanfiction! ^-^

Ja~