for A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action

1/9/2016 c1 26junienmomo
This story is a balm to those who struggled with the last two seasons. We set in as their relationship is nearly stabilized again, and we step out knowing that they are doing what they were meant to do.
All that, and a deliciously hot middle. Good fun.
8/18/2009 c1 3neverbetoofar
GAH-SOME. this is so adorable. :) i love it x
7/7/2009 c1 J.Stone
Now that is a damn fine story.
7/2/2009 c1 219Kristyn94
Hee, classic Mags^^ I luff it! Your writing has improved but even then you were amazing! I love that they wanna get married right away^^... um... cheese is tasty, never stop writing and DON'T STOP BELIEVING! cause everyone loves Journey...

Luff, Chicky
3/2/2009 c1 12Katelai
Aww early mags! So very cute!
12/8/2008 c1 596Ghostwriter
Dirty. But nice. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/21/2008 c1 8I love Lukey
Okay! So, I' know this review is way after you wrote this story, but OMG, could it be any more passionate than this? Luke is so hot here! They're getting married tomorrow? Aw, I love it. I love them including Rory (Chris is a selfish idiot) and that Luke called her while Lorelai got dressed. If it had been the other way around, they conversation would have been endless. Very sweet. I love this one-shot.
8/14/2008 c1 Liz86000
Wow, great fic!
4/19/2008 c1 70A-Karana
Aha! Another story I don't know! I was really out of GG -land for a while and now always find bits and pieces I still have to catch up on.

Really like the story. The poor cow is now shattered. But over here we say that sherds bring luck :D
4/8/2008 c1 LukeNLorelai637
omg! so awesome!

UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!

^_^
5/4/2007 c1 45glo1196
WOW! Great smut loved the story, you should write more!
4/28/2007 c1 9Maara
WOW! What a hot hot hot fic! I LOVE it! Great writing.
4/9/2007 c1 131Crittab
See, if we could skip all of the deathly conversation and just get to that point in the show, I would be eternally happy.

This is great, I really enjoyed it- it put a great big chechire cat grin on my face.

Love the smut. Their first time was supposed to be on a table, so it makes sense that their second first time was! :P
4/6/2007 c1 57BurningxRedxCaskett
so could have been a two parter...what a tease...lol...loved it! *saves to favorites*
4/6/2007 c1 JJSoulmatesLL
So good! How can you jsut end it liek that!

I love how he insisted they elope right away...its obvious how much they love each other
20 Page 1 2 Next »