for Have you ever?

11/14/2019 c1 55The-Fourth-Queen
The sweetest. The absolute sweetest thing I've read between these two! I love how you incorporated some of Wilbur's possible insecurities about his father and I loved the explanation behind Lewis wanting his kid to take after his mother!
It's such a treat to read this, thank you for writing!
8/29/2016 c1 sunny.raindrop
This was really good! It was well-written and in-character, not to mention adorable. Great work!
9/13/2014 c1 3The Silver Radio
Awww...that was incredibly sweet! I honestly wish the movie had had many more moments like this! Not to mention, it makes the line in the movie, spoken by Wilbur at the end, all the more heartbreaking/touching: "Who would've known that my best friend...would be my dad?"

Radio Out
7/7/2014 c1 2skylaeatpie
Dies of fluff overdose.

It was beautiful! I loved it!
6/30/2014 c1 19Malica15
I loved it! Amazing job! This was an amazing father-son fluff that was desperately needed! :D
5/4/2014 c1 3PhantomWhispers
Okay, this is honestly great. Wilbur is such a an curious ignoramus! Great job.
4/17/2014 c1 34The QAS
I just reviewed your other story but I will start with the same introduction: I sincerely doubt you will read this...then again, you DID respond to reviewers in 2011. Either way I really like this one shot. I was simultaneously laughing and cringing at the hilarious awkwardness. Really well written and an awesome job.
4/9/2014 c1 8ArkieR
This… This too perfect. :') My favourite MTR fic I've read!
2/14/2014 c1 pinlie
Perfection. This is the fic I was looking for; it had everything I could ask for. Loved it!
8/20/2013 c1 5biscotti gelato
Absolutely loved it! :D
6/19/2013 c1 9OCGirl94
Haha I really liked this story. I never really though about what happened while Lewis was working on the time machine. Good idea.
9/13/2012 c1 Chronostatis
Super like!
7/9/2012 c1 5Cbearc
*sighs* if only this was part of he movie...that would be awesome!
6/19/2011 c1 67Angeladex

So cute.

Great job! Characterization is pretty awesome. :)

I heart Lewis...

~Ayaia
4/15/2011 c1 ElaCharm
" Again there was a pregnant pause, "

What?

PREGNANT pause?

And also Louis is a girls name and for a boy, like the one in the movie and book, Lewis.

It's LEWIS!=D

Sorry if I said anything mean but I'm a really big perfectionist!=D

Good story over all and I hope to read more with his spelled Lewis.

=D