for Have you ever?

11/15/2010 c1 4Crimson Masquerade
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I love this. :)
3/9/2010 c1 2I.D.Gr
I love this story! It's very in character!
9/27/2009 c1 5teacupz
perfect, every of their interactions really do suit their characters... brilliant idea!

keep moving forward and I am hoping to see more from you~ :)
7/7/2009 c1 42Jake Nickleby
Hey, D.H.!

I somehow randomly came across this again, after more than 2 years later, and because I felt like it, I wanted to leave a review. Plus, I never left a review for it before, even though I had told you what I thought about it on IM many, many months ago.

Anyway, I decided to reread this before going to bed, and looking back at the time I first read it, and thought, "Wow, this is epic." This fanfic (as well as your first MTR) was a start of an era for me. Whether that era has ended for me or not, I can't tell. But all I can say is that it was one of the best period of my life.

I even remember printing this story out so I could read it again between classes, or whatever. Then I had shoved it onto my younger sister to make her read it (which I don't think she did, I think she just put it in her desk, where it remained).

To have said all that, it could really only mean that this was a very good story. Short, sweet, but still a good story all the same.

Well, I'll catch you on IM later, or I'll text you in the next couple of days. I had to disappear for a few days for a reason, and I'll let you know about it the next time we get to chat.

Love ya, babe!

Princess Strawberry
5/7/2009 c1 226The Last Letter
This is a really cute fic. While I was reading I was wondering what Lewis, knowing that Wilbur is now his son, would think of these questions and how he might have answered them differently if he had known. Am I making any sense? Point is, I think you should write a one-shot like that (if you have any idea what I was talking about . . . In my defense, it all made perfect sense in my head).

~DI4MGZ~
11/24/2008 c1 BlackYukiOokami
Awsome Story
11/16/2008 c1 154don't-look-for-me5
Cute story!
11/8/2008 c1 PichiKeen
Golly gee this is spiffy.

It's just that Lewis' retorts to Wilbur's seemingly bizarre behavior are friggin' perfect. I guess it would feel a bit odd to act like the 12 year old you're talking to is NOT your father. Never really thought about Wilbur's mindset throughout this whole ordeal.

M warm fuzzy fluff.
8/23/2008 c1 5AnimeStupidFreak
That was cool! ^^
8/19/2008 c1 WeirdWitch
Well, that was probably very awkward for both of them...but a cute story for US to read! I found Wilbur's reaction very amusing when Lewis stated he didn't really want children. Any future kid would be horrified at this type of revelation, or just plain upset.

Well, I'm sure Lewis will change his mind once Franny enters the picture... ;)
7/29/2008 c1 nightvalia
-le gasp- Ze cuteness! *faves story*

This little thingie made me smile a lot, especially since I really could picture Wilbur & Lewis have this conversation trough the movie... AW AND DON'T WORRY WILBUR, UR PAPA LUVS YOU VERY MUCH! ^_^

Cheers!

~DDA~
4/1/2008 c1 252Kazima Kuwabara
double yay.
11/28/2007 c1 2NymphadoraLupinshipper
i really liked this one! Its really good!

~Nymph
9/8/2007 c1 18Muscat-Dunghill
Heheh... That was so Wilbur-like. Nice ficlet, dear.
7/24/2007 c1 4EmpressTaint
lol! That's great! xD

Favourite, and author favourite. This is so great.

...a thirteen year old asking a twelve year old those questions. hehe.
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »